💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga excited about Justin's Performance

Coop

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

and they are wondering why Madonna fans are hating on Gaga. I think we need some mirrors here :smh: 

Lol you compare this with the hate Gaga gets on mnation? :awkney:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This

They wish gaga to die while the worst i have seen about JT is that he is a boring peformer/they don't like his songs. No one is hating on him personally.

lauramonster

can anyone explain to me why all the JT hate? :sweat: 

And also I don't understand why some of you waste your time reading the shade on Madonnation... 

dominicgaga
11 minutes ago, ND4 said:

Oh lovely, I’m currently in London becuase I traveled here to see her show AGAIN tonight.. 

what a heart felt message she sent us, hope she enjoys her Super Bowl Party 

Grow up! 

Bellatrix
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Jesus. I'm not comparing the level of hate here. (Is it ok to be hateful to a certain level?)

It doesn't make sense to trash talk a group of fans for being hateful and then at the same time throw sh*t on another artist. As I said before, Madonnanation is extreme, but there's still a lot of hate here too.

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, lauramonster said:

can anyone explain to me why all the JT hate? :sweat: 

And also I don't understand why some of you waste your time reading the shade on Madonnation... 

it's simply because he exploits other females for attention and he was allowed to perform at the superbowl regardless of him ruining janet's career during the halftime show in 2004.

Tan Fei
6 minutes ago, dominicgaga said:

Grow up! 

Yea.. like well she has said soo many times she love us and appreciate us ... but her fans still "hate" on her , complain and dont trust and understand her .hinted to us to have compassion even we cant understand..so whats the point of saying again . Those who knows knows . Its in the heart

sipthistea
19 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

and they are wondering why Madonna fans are hating on Gaga. I think we need some mirrors here :smh: 

The difference is no one in here has made such nasty remarks about JT like those that Madonna fans have made about Gaga. This is heaven compared to that horrible Madonna forum. 

I’m glad to hear from her! I hope she’s resting on the couch, eating snacks and watching the game. :kara:

Itsbrenda
9 minutes ago, dominicgaga said:

Grow up! 

Grow up? Haha

yeh you are right, I should act like a 13 year old girl and adore her every choice like you. Grow up

lauramonster
7 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

it's simply because he exploits other females for attention and he was allowed to perform at the superbowl regardless of him ruining janet's career during the halftime show in 2004.

I swear I never saw that before, I have google it :shocked: ...gross

Archived