💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tops $300M career touring gross

Americano

Featured Posts

I wonder how many money she really takes in her pocket from her tour. I know that her manager/managment takes 20%.

Sweet baby Jesus.

I'm going to be Madonna's manager now tbh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Like It Rough

With 65 sold-out BTWB shows Gaga have $355.3M total. What do you think? Will she reach $400M by the end of the tour?

• 2 weeks later...

With 65 sold-out BTWB shows Gaga have $355.3M total. What do you think? Will she reach $400M by the end of the tour?

I think she will probably gross aroud US $225M at the end of the tour in April 2013. She actually finish the year with $161,2M and there's 39 arena shows left. She grossed an average of $1,2M per show in USA with the Monster Ball Tour, so with the BTWB she will have an average around $1,7M, so 39 shows x $1,7M = $66,3M.

$161,2M + $66,3M = $227,5M. She will probably gross around the same amount of money that the Monster Ball did.

WarriorPrince

I think she will probably gross aroud US $225M at the end of the tour in April 2013. She actually finish the year with $161,2M and there's 39 arena shows left. She grossed an average of $1,2M per show in USA with the Monster Ball Tour, so with the BTWB she will have an average around $1,7M, so 39 shows x $1,7M = $66,3M.

$161,2M + $66,3M = $227,5M. She will probably gross around the same amount of money that the Monster Ball did.

Nice. I was actually curious about those numbers!

And welcome to GGD. :)

:legend:

It's amazing that she's only 4 years into her career and grossing numbers comparable to veteran touring artists. :giveup:

Bloody Mary

:legend:

It's amazing that she's only 4 years into her career and grossing numbers comparable to veteran touring artists.

Agreed! :legend:

Archived