💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are most LM gay?

The Bling

Featured Posts

Avenues

Stereo-typically gay men like to relate to pop divas or strong women forces. So I guess. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob Marley

I’m straight and I love her music. If I’m being honest I liked her way more in the beginning of her career because she was mysterious in a time when everyone knew everything about pop stars. Some people say she alienates straight fans but I don’t really agree with that. I’m not gay but I completely understand and relate to Born This Way.

I was also brought up on classic rock and legendary acts like Fleetwood Mac, Carole King, and a bunch others - I think I found a bit of them in Gaga’s ballads and it drew me to her (I’ve always thought that Speechless and You and I are her best songs).

To each their own I guess. I’ve also found that a gay icon’s concert brings a hella lot more interesting and fun people to their concerts than say others.

IAmNotHere1997

I think it's not only about Gaga, it's about pop music in general. I mean, all these popstars have a large gay fanbase. But I don't understand why either :ladyhaha: Maybe because the gays like pop music more than the straights. I don't know.

The Bling
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I mean... have you seen her career 

tumblr_inline_oul1svzXY31rbgerg_540.gif

Of course I have... So basically during BTW she replaced GP with gays :poot: But what's so gay about BTW? I've listened to it don't come for me :poot: Nothing feels specially gay about it, just empowering as a whole to anyone

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Diamonster

I mean in real life I've met as many men as women LM, of course gay men are a lot but isn't like there was no females at all. But yeah, gay men will always be the loudest section. Like I wish I was a gay man, lesbians already get disregarded enough and we're damn near non existent seems like :cryga:

The Child

lady-gaga-born-this-way-album-cover-delu

Because she’s always been an LGBT activist and that draws gay men to her because she makes them feel comfortable with their own sexuality.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Bling
Just now, VenusUrania said:

Because fabulous homosexuals like me and you know, which icons to stan :hor:

Did you just assume my sexuality?

474.gif

Jk :giggle:

papergangstas

I’m a straight male 

.......:reductive:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

The Child
5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I think it's not only about Gaga, it's about pop music in general. I mean, all these popstars have a large gay fanbase. But I don't understand why either :ladyhaha: Maybe because the gays like pop music more than the straights. I don't know.

Not at all, it’s that simple, female pop singers such as Madonna, Britney, Beyoncé, Rihanna and Gaga have always been very comfortable with their sexuality so it’s logical for gay men to be drawn by these types of women who empower others to be comfortable with their sexuality.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Is there any female pop star whose fan base is mostly girls? I’ve only seen boy bands/male pop stars have tons of girl fans online

14 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Not annoyed or anything, just curious :oprah: Why are most of the people in here gay men? Why are there so few females? What reason do you think is behind this?

Just curious seriously, don't come for me :poot:

I was actually kind of shocked when I saw so many girls at my JWT date ! 

I was expecting something more like this : 

5bd45a58ff2de675bcddc52d1f4f29d1--italia

papergangstas
5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I have alot of straight friends who listen to female pop icons but they just don’t tell everyone because they’re afraid that everyone assumes they’re gay. idk why tho like music has nothing to do with being emotionally and / or physically attracted to the same gender :triggered:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

The Child
Just now, neptugne said:

Is there any female pop star whose fan base is mostly girls? I’ve only seen boy bands/male pop stars have tons of girl fans online

Beyoncé? When I went to her show in Paris in July 2016, I was right in the pit and I was surrounded by tons of black females who knew every song by heart.

The Bling
Just now, RGR said:

I was actually kind of shocked when I saw so many girls at my JWT date ! 

I was expecting something more like this : 

5bd45a58ff2de675bcddc52d1f4f29d1--italia

I choked. This deserves LMAO, SHOOK and YAAAS at the same time :poot: I'll give you a Like and there you go

Archived