yes

59f6619f77084_vickyloooove2.thumb.png.17

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
Just now, SUBURBIA said:

It was okay. I think the dancing was stellar, but he was dancing more than he was actually singing. Overall I’d give the show like a 7/10.

I think they should have cut the dance breakdown and thrown in a few more songs.

Also, that prince scenario might not pan out well with critics. 

Purr more, hiss less.

DemeLarell
3 minutes ago, That J said:

Prince said he hated holograms and called them demonic.  Way to disrespect, JT.  

But it wasn’t a hologram 

:trollga:

OT: I enjoyed it. It wasn’t as grand as Princes Super Bowl.... but it held its own. 

Thomas P

My parents are ranting about how big of a step down it was from last year 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ryanripley

listen, i stan Filthy but that was a mess of HTS

way too much going on, walking all over the damn stadium, randomly inserting prince? superbowl seflies!

at least he sang live and used bops but gaga's was so just so authentic, contained, energetic, "hi mom! hi dad!" and climatic

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bloody hooker
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Average, but still better than 2/3 of the Coldplay one. 

I forgot about Coldplay. Yeah, Justin’s show was far better than Coldplay’s. :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

I thought it was good. The beginning was pretty boring and lackluster. But when he got on that circle stage with the mic stand and then onto the field, the show came alive. And of course he gets big points for the Prince segment.

To compare to Gaga, I thought the stage was underwhelming compared to Gaga but then he made up for it because he used the entire field as his stage. It felt like he rushed through the songs and didn't spend enough time on them. I loved some of the camera angles during his piano part, some of which I wish Gaga's had.

Overall, it was good and I'd probably rank it on par with Katy Perry. Lots of nice effects, props, lighting, not great vocals though. If he had done the entire show on the same level as the second half of his show, it would rank higher.

mr.peter
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that prince part is just so random and out of place, just feels like a desperate attempt at gaining some attention/respect by using a legend

Prince hometown was minneapolis so it makes sense since that’s where the game is 

KingRedd
Just now, hausofcy said:

I don't hate him tho! i actually bop to his songs. I just thought that his VMA 2013 performance was way way better than this mess. He barely sang. The setlist was messy. The beginning and ending were underwhelming and it was kinda all over the place. I really liked his dance routines and the city turning purple tho.

The set list was the best part of this entire thing. Every song flowed to the next perfectly. For someone who took music classes and band, his arrangements were really good. 

May I Read You? 😎

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

My parents are ranting about how big of a step down it was from last year 

We stan ur parents 

Hello Gaga

2 minutes ago, JGD said:

Absolutely

not :madge: 

NNNNN. I guess he will join the performance from Bruno, unwatched. :trollga:

2 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

sis u saved 12.50 minutes worth of life 

Lmao, I was watching Riverdale. I guess I made a good pick. 

2 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

No:selena: I expected more, it was really boring:selena:

At least we can talk about Gaga her performance again all year long and forget this one.

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived