Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Remaining JWT dates cancelled

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Chris Evans

It saddens me so much that her physical pain will never go away 

It really is for the best that she doesn't have to travel for her Vegas residency and will hopefully be less physically demanding

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey

Our poor little gypsy woman is having trouble living her gypsy life:(

Seriously hope she starts feeling better and hoping the doctors can try to prevent more future/more serious pains in the future. Get well soon, Gaga xoxo.

Ariana Grindr
8 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I know this will sound bad, but it's not my intention.

But it's a such a strange coincidence that the cancellation news come right after the tour is filmed and confirmed for a DVD release. Two days ago, according to the videos and stuff, she seemed to be fine...

Or she was in a hell of allot pain and decided to shoot it before actually canceling........ugh:bye:

bravenewworld

she shoust have gone to the grammy and the Elton john tribute she shołd have concentrated on tour and rest then

Whispering

She must be in horrific pain. It's must be heartbreaking to want to do so much, for so many, but her body won't let her. 

Poor Gaga. :kara:

Chris Evans
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

You can't make a double cancellation if you know you're in pain and you plan to cancel those dates in the future. You can't play with people's emotions (and the fans that gave you a career and bought your albums and songs), schedules and money like that.

this is out of her control her pain changes day to day it's pretty inconsiderate for you to assume she was always planning on canceling as if she does not care

itsdominik

I was supposed to see her in Cologne and Berlin :( I had flights and hotels booked and everything planned already! I‘m so sad!

I really hope she heals as soon as possible, her health always comes first! 

Diamonster
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

How can we fix her body? Is there more to this than we know? All the money in the world and she can't be put back together? I am so upset for her.

Man I'm so worried :cryga: This gave me such a horrible gut feeling, I don't want to lose her, but if it'd be better for her health.

I mean, what if even the residency ends up getting cancelled or shortened, poor mama :toofunny: 

Ariana Grindr
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

You can't make a double cancellation if you know you're in pain and you plan to cancel those dates in the future. You can't play with people's emotions (and the fans that gave you a career and bought your albums and songs), schedules and money like that.

:saladga:

Edonis

Omg. I feel so bad for her and the rest of the European Monsters who have had their dates cancelled. Something is up and I guess it’s related to her pain. I hope she’s able to heal properly and that she can make this up to the thousands of fans who wanted to see her. :S

Wow, I was not expecting this.

Hope she gets better soon.

and I feel bad for those fans. she had to cancel twice.

But at least we'll get a professional recording of the concert.

Archived