Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Albums carried by one song

Mirages

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

But yet they had playlist support from Spotify and over 100m AI on radio which MR didn’t have at all :deadbanana: 

:sure:

Just now, EvilRegal said:

@Gay You just like to get on people's nerves, don't you?

:madge:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
5 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

@Gay You just like to get on people's nerves, don't you?

tea! whenever theres a chance to come at gaga, they're the one doing it! claiming insane stuff like gaga being homophobic etc

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Taylorrgh
23 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Needed me is on par with MR

I'm sorry but this is completely false and delusional lol. Needed me spent months in the top 10

TheRoof
7 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

I'm sorry but this is completely false and delusional lol. Needed me spent months in the top 10

what he was trying to say is that MR and Needed Me  are on par in pure sales 

bur you're also right cause  Needed Me streams are :giveup:

53 minutes ago, Gay said:

Nnnn Can’t Feel My Face, Earned It and a few more but I lost count by the Weeknd . BBHMM, FourFive Seconds, Needed Me and even a non single Love on the Brain by Rihanna :selena:

not to mention none of these songs had a super bowl and multiple discounts and countless performances on tv on every award show :selena:

and gaga has released more than MR. She released the cure, perfect illusion and even John Wayne but let’s forget about them I guess :selena:

and again, streaming sis, that’s all what matters now and nobody is streaming Gaga’s songs and certainly nobody is streaming MR. And that’s facts :madge:

unfortunately gaga doesn’t sell like those acts anymore (never mind streaming)  

If you are taking singles from YEARS AGO and comparing to Gaga now, let's take PF, JD, BR, as singles and TF(M) as an album, let's compare to her peers now, guess who lost anyway? THEY.:sis: Gaga is still THAT force and you can't deny, she's selling even with no literal smash singles like rat sheeran with SOY about shaming womans body, but she STILL manages to sell roughly the same .:fthis:

edit: if you are a fan of Lady Gaga, you should not downgrade your faves capabilities, she's still THAT bitch, look it up JWT, her charisma and other stuff, please, lets just all love each othe and listen to come to mama.mp3 :kara:

1 minute ago, 7 others said:

If you are taking singles from YEARS AGO and comparing to Gaga now, let's take PF, JD, BR, as singles and TF(M) as an album, let's compare to her peers now, guess who lost anyway? THEY.:sis: Gaga is still THAT force and you can't deny, she's selling even with no literal smash singles like rat sheeran with SOY about shaming womans body, but she STILL manages to sell roughly the same .:fthis:

But the singles I listed were from 2015 and Joanne is 2016 so it’s fair. I never said gaga didn’t sell! All I said is that she is not the selling force she was back in 2010 and that pretty much rih, Bey, The Weeknd, Ariana, drake all sell more than her in pure sells and streaming. Those are the facts! 

Also streaming is what’s up now and nobody stream ha songs so unfortunately she’s not really THAT force but maybe she snaps on LG6?

:what: 

Luke78619
5 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Joanne had the biggest oppening week for a female album for over 1 year and the only album to surpass it's total sales since the release is taylor.

I would just like to point out that P!nk's Beautiful Trauma had a higher debut than Gaga I believe and was released within a year of Joanne's release 

:gaysia:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Oriane

Ocenia (The Smashing Pumpkins) - My love is winter

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Whispering
16 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I would just like to point out that P!nk's Beautiful Trauma had a higher debut than Gaga I believe and was released within a year of Joanne's release 

I love P!nk, but she did have a ticket deal wrapped in with her opening week sales. If Gaga had done the same, I'm certain her debut would have been much higher. 

ArtGagaPop
21 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

i know, but it was released 51 weeks after joanne i would say that's almost an year :poot:
Also without the ticket bundle she had almost the same sales as joanne.

Haroon

Guys please stay on topic :omg: If you want to debate numbers and all of that stuff please take it to the Charts thread or create a topic for the specific discussion itself. Don't derail a thread instead :noparty:

Archived