"barely platinum" 

The cure is eligible for plat as well

You tried it

UTXWhHa.gif

where r you guys gettin this information omg :ladyhaha:

anyways sure Jan :sure:

Mirages
2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Mariah Carey - We belong together (Album: THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI)

Oh the blasphemy, I'm shook...

It's Like That, Don't Forget About Us, Say Something, Mine Again, and most importantly Fly Like a Bird:grr:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Taylorrgh
2 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Mariah Carey - Rainbow (Heartbreaker)

Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (Obsessed)

:bye:

Arcanum
25 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

Excuse me no! :excuseu: She still had 

“don’t forget about us” 

“shake it off”

**”mine again”** (wasn’t a single but it was nominated for a Grammy)

the whole album had bops and ballads :grr:

9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Oh the blasphemy, I'm shook...

It's Like That, Don't Forget About Us, Say Something, Mine Again, and most importantly Fly Like a Bird:grr:

In Europe WBT was in full rotation, and you could listen from time to time Get Your Number & It's Like That. So sorry to break it, but WBT was indeed *the* smash. Not that the other songs were not good though. We are talking about sales figures, aren't we? I've bought both the standard and the ultra platinum edition back in the day. Ma money 4 Mimi :lolly:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Sepsami
3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Joanne had the biggest oppening week for a female album for over 1 year and the only album to surpass it's total sales since the release is taylor. MR was #4 with 20+ weeks on hot 100, stayed top 100 on itunes for 250 days, top 3 on HAC radio, got a grammy nom, went 2x plat and have 500M streams on youtube and spotify.

How is that not selling good or not being a hit :triggered:

Because these pop stans only considering something a success if its a complete #1 smash hit :madge:

Nog every song can be a pokeface :awkney:

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Gay said:

If the post is about albums that sold good because a huge single, I don’t think Joanne/million reasons is accurate because 

1)Joanne didn’t sell good 

2) million reasons was hardly a hit 

:triggered:

joanne was the 2nd best selling female album of 2016 :triggered:

it sold good :triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
26 minutes ago, Gay said:

idk it's almost like we have a charts thread where we keep track of things like this and have offical sources like billboard etc reporting every now and then :udidnt:

Also gaga tweeted this like 2 months ago where we had it predicted at 1,9m. Now it's predicted to be 2.2M. 

But you must know better then gaga, so we will say that MR sold idk what, 9 copies :giggle:

BeerFear
27 minutes ago, Gay said:

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons   1,040,000

Lady Gaga - The Cure               420,000

http://kworb.net/cc/ustotals.html

These are only pure sales 

Linking this was probably unnecessary cause based on your responses and the numbers you posted reading comprehension and maths are not your strongest points. :(

@ArtGagaPop I love how you are giving those receipts to the unworthy

99cvC6n.gif

ArtGagaPop
9 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Linking this was probably unnecessary cause based on your responses and the numbers you posted reading comprehension and maths are not your strongest points. :(

99cvC6n.gif

I'm just so sick of some fans shitting on the joanne era when it was her most succesful era in 6 years. Most artists would never come back like she did after the mess that was ARTPOP but she still managed to have one of the most succesful female singles of the year and album. And they have to stop with "BuT SHe haD thE superBOwL", not many arists would be able to get the gig to headline the superbowl at the first place and secondly do it so good that people rush to buy all their songs and albums. :madge:

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like these are very subjective. But I guess TFM? Whether you as a fan love all songs on the album or just the singles Bad Romance is clearly a powerful standout.

hell no Alejandro and Telephone carried the album too. It's probably the best campaign she has lead ever. Every single ended being huge global hits and mostly all songs could have been a hit too.

If I had to pick one Gaga album that is carried by only one song I would go for Joanne that only depended on MR 

40 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

idk it's almost like we have a charts thread where we keep track of things like this and have offical sources like billboard etc reporting every now and then :udidnt:

Also gaga tweeted this like 2 months ago where we had it predicted at 1,9m. Now it's predicted to be 2.2M. 

But you must know better then gaga, so we will say that MR sold idk what, 9 copies :giggle:

nnnn where r the receipts tho. What does “soon” mean? I wanna see numbers. Not vague statements from Lady Gaga. When I see actual receipts I believe it :triggered:

36 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

99cvC6n.gif

Lmaoo my point is proven on that list. Rihanna, Drake, Ariana, Beyoncé, The Weeknd etc all have multiple recent songs that have sold waaaayyyy more (like waaayyyyyy more) than MR :deadbanana: 

and that’s whiout the streams from those songs

like i said, gaga does not sell more than any of those acts (never even mind streams). Maybe back in 2009 she did :deadbanana:

(MR is the only recent gaga song on that list and it’s becaise of multiple discounts and obviously the super bowl) :triggered:

Mirages
35 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

In Europe WBT was in full rotation, and you could listen from time to time Get Your Number & It's Like That. So sorry to break it, but WBT was indeed *the* smash. Not that the other songs were not good though. We are talking about sales figures, aren't we? I've bought both the standard and the ultra platinum edition back in the day. Ma money 4 Mimi :lolly:

Nope I was talking bout albums that had just one good song and the rest was crappy, but in that case I do agree with you :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived