Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song "The Witch" !

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 hours ago, Cassidyfal said:

try using a cover for your mic, it will help reduce the clicking :heart:

well considering that my mic is the on from my headphones I don't really know how to use a cover with it, but I 100% agree with you. There are too much noise even though I use a noise gate. Maybe I should consider buying a real mic. Thank you! 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, F AM E said:

oh wow this is so different from your other stuff! i like it though! instrumental and lyrics are really good 

i actually have a couple songs similar to this (lyrically :laughga:) remind me to show you

Oh of course I want you to show 'em to me !!! Catch you later then! Thank you!!!! :music:

Salvador Sequea
7 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

This s*cks a little cause I got songs that I know if they were recorded in a studio they would be smashes.

Is not a big deal tho, it's just aspects to improve :rockstar:

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Is not a big deal tho, it's just aspects to improve :rockstar:

yeah but it's not for soon. I don't think I'm gonna record in a real studio really soon. I want to focus on my studies even though it's hard cause I live for doing music, and when I got my diploma (probably in 2 years) I'm gonna take 1 year off dedicated to my music.:music:

thanks again to every monsters, my song has been listened to almost 400x and that's really huge for me :laughga:

Salvador Sequea
5 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

thanks again to every monsters, my song has been listened to almost 400x and that's really huge for me :laughga:

:kara::kara::kara::kara:

Fantina

I'll be brutally honest, :queenga:

I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH!!! The beat is sick, the lyrics are awesome, definitely beats half the **** on billboard nowadays!!!! :firega:

My wig is not even in our solar system, it is in another galaxy!!!! :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, Fantina said:

I'll be brutally honest, :queenga:

I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH!!! The beat is sick, the lyrics are awesome, definitely beats half the **** on billboard nowadays!!!! :firega:

My wig is not even in our solar system, it is in another galaxy!!!! :firega:

inb4 let me take a screenshot :laughga: 

I'm shook and really happy that people can "relate" to the song or at least can enjoy the genre, the sonority and the meaning. Your message means everything to me I swear. Thank you a lot, love you :hug:

Fantina
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

inb4 let me take a screenshot :laughga: 

I'm shook and really happy that people can "relate" to the song or at least can enjoy the genre, the sonority and the meaning. Your message means everything to me I swear. Thank you a lot, love you :hug:

No sis, thank you for this epic bop!!!

I love this genre!!! :rockstar:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Night, the beat on this. THE BEAT ON THIS.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived