💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song "The Witch" !

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Enceladus said:

That’s how things going! :) when I have more freetime I start working on some projects! I’ll send them to you :D 

yeah I would LOVE to! Don't forget to send 'em to me!! Or post 'em in a special thread and mention me! 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Killa said:

did you really do this in 3 days.

mozart is shook

i'm kinda wet

Yeah, I still got the vocals from Monday recorded on my phone where I "sing" some notes and concept for it. But I've been producing for 6 years so I know what I'm doing when I produce and I do it fast. Even though I did it in 3 days, it is a lot of work I swear. This is the result of years of practicing and I was really inspired for this one, but it's still really complicated to make a good song and usually it takes me months.

I know it was a joke but what Mozart and other famous classic musicians did is not comparable at all to what we do today with commercial music. not at all.

Thank you for your message, and I'll try to get you wetter on the next song :bon:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Moumen Eryani said:

Do you have instagram?

You wanna see my face? I do music for the ears not for the eyes tbh. Of course I got instagram but I think I won't share it cause it's my personal account. Anyway I'll put my face on the cover of one of my song soon or later

Yemeni Feed
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

You wanna see my face? I do music for the ears not for the eyes tbh. Of course I got instagram but I think I won't share it cause it's my personal account. Anyway I'll put my face on the cover of one of my song soon or later

Assumptions! 😂 No I was just interested in knowing where youre accent is from tbh. :selena:

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Okay, so this is better than previous stuff you've shown here. I'm digging the vocals this second-time-around.mp3

Not my thing, though. Too mainstream. :madge:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Salvador Sequea

I can totally hear this on the radio :music:

With a better voice recording would slayyyy any station :lolly:

migamiga

oh wow this is so different from your other stuff! i like it though! instrumental and lyrics are really good 

i actually have a couple songs similar to this (lyrically :laughga:) remind me to show you

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 hours ago, Moumen Eryani said:

Assumptions! 😂 No I was just interested in knowing where youre accent is from tbh. :selena:

ahahah I'm French :gaysia:

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 hours ago, Sailor said:

Okay, so this is better than previous stuff you've shown here. I'm digging the vocals this second-time-around.mp3

Not my thing, though. Too mainstream. :madge:

Well I take it as a compliment cause I'm currently trying to make really mainstream songs because, let's face it, that's what people like and listen to. Thank you!! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

I can totally hear this on the radio :music:

With a better voice recording would slayyyy any station :lolly:

Yeah I know it's always the problem with my songs, I record with the mic from my headphones and well, I try to mix the vocals as I can but you still hear the low quality. This s*cks a little cause I got songs that I know if they were recorded in a studio they would be smashes. Thank you anyway!!!!!! :hug:

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 hours ago, hausoffame said:

I like this a lot. Keep up the great work. I'd love to hear more.

I'm gonna work really hard so the more I share the better are my songs! Thank you you guys motivate me! :rockstar:

Archived