new music

My new song "The Witch" !

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy

Such a bop, I just wish the words would be enunciated more. Sometimes I feel like they all just run together.

Religion is a product to sell.

NIGHTCRAWLER
12 minutes ago, Doot said:

Omg I thought this was about that movie “The Witch”. :laughga:

I came here to drag it 

I'm so sorry, I'll take the bill for our broken hip :laughga:

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

Such a bop, I just wish the words would be enunciated more. Sometimes I feel like they all just run together.

I understand that but I really worked on the lyrics in a way that the continuity of the words would sound great. For example: "she smells like a bitch and hex like a witch my ex had a twitch she's been found dead in a ditch" you clearly hear the alliteration in "ex" and "itch". I wanted the lyrics to sound good if you know what I mean, but that doesn't mean I did not care about the meaning, on the opposite the meaning of lyrics means a lot to me as well. 

I totally understand that it would be better if my pronunciation was clearer. I think the rhythm is kind of fast for me so I made it as I could ahahah. But I'm gonna practice and work on it !!!

Thank you a lot for helping me to improve myself! :hug:

Grigio Guy
39 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I understand that but I really worked on the lyrics in a way that the continuity of the words would sound great. For example: "she smells like a bitch and hex like a witch my ex had a twitch she's been found dead in a ditch" you clearly hear the alliteration in "ex" and "itch". I wanted the lyrics to sound good if you know what I mean, but that doesn't mean I did not care about the meaning, on the opposite the meaning of lyrics means a lot to me as well. 

I totally understand that it would be better if my pronunciation was clearer. I think the rhythm is kind of fast for me so I made it as I could ahahah. But I'm gonna practice and work on it !!!

Thank you a lot for helping me to improve myself! :hug:

I definitely see what you did and the song is definitely a solid B. In my opinion, better enunciation would bring up to an A. It’s genuinely just nit picking! Can’t wait for any final works ou come out with. I definitely want a DL :wub:

Religion is a product to sell.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Cruzifix said:

I definitely see what you did and the song is definitely a solid B. In my opinion, better enunciation would bring up to an A. It’s genuinely just nit picking! Can’t wait for any final works ou come out with. I definitely want a DL :wub:

I wish I could record my songs professionally in a studio but well, not for now. But I won't give up on music anyway and you guys on GGD are the first to know me and the first to give me the strength to get better.

Thank you :hug::tony:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Cruzifix said:

Can’t wait for that gay bop though :lolly:

I promise I'm gonna work on one but it's probably gonna more about bisexuality, or idk yet but I'm gonna do it ahaha ;)

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Enceladus said:

Love your music! :kara:

one second it reminded me of this song:

oh I don't see what reminded you of this song but I'm glad cause I love this instrumental! It's so stellar and gorgeous. Hoping I'm gonna produce something like that later.

Thank you !!! :wub:

Enceladus
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

oh I don't see what reminded you of this song but I'm glad cause I love this instrumental! It's so stellar and gorgeous. Hoping I'm gonna produce something like that later.

Thank you !!! :wub:

I think the synth at the beginning is quite similar to yours, but it’s awesome :firega:

keep doing your music, you get better and better :) 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Enceladus said:

I think the synth at the beginning is quite similar to yours, but it’s awesome :firega:

keep doing your music, you get better and better :) 

thank you! I work hard everyday to get better in my writing, producing and my singing! Talking with people like you who encourage me is just so heartwarming ! :kara:

Enceladus

That’s how things going! :) when I have more freetime I start working on some projects! I’ll send them to you :D 

Archived