Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

YouTube Payola or a Kid Smash?

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

How does this have 1,2B views? It received 305M in 2017 alone and it's from 2007 :toofunny: It surpassed Bad Romance in the list for most viewed videos before 2010

I CAN'T :toofunny:x100

DelusionalGaga

I'm not that surprised. This and the crazy frog song is the kind of messy music that we you used to share with our Nokia phones over bluetooth with other kids from elementary school. People probably get nostalgic over it :emma:

Jewels n Drugs

It was my ringtone in 8th grade :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TeenIdle
5 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm not that surprised. This and the crazy frog song is the kind of messy music that we you used to share with our Nokia phones over bluetooth with other kids from elementary school. People probably get nostalgic over it :emma:

For me it was Hannah Montana - The Best of Both Worlds :poot:

ryanripley

when youtube was full of the most random dumb stuff and started to redefine entertainment before it became people doing ridiculous stunts for millions of subs instead of doing it out of love :cryga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Florian
34 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

when youtube was full of the most random dumb stuff and started to redefine entertainment before it became people doing ridiculous stunts for millions of subs instead of doing it out of love :cryga:

This. YouTube golden age :giveup:

codymonster

I taught grade 1 last year, and this song was their JAM. We listened to it often whenever they needed brain breaks, and they'd dance for their lives. 

Archived