Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

What happened to Fernando Garibay?

candiedroses

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
On 1/31/2018 at 3:21 AM, Benji said:

The reason Garibay says he made Bloody Mary is because he made the first version (people call this “TFM Demo”) and helped create the version on BTW.  It is more his song that DJWS’.

Oh...kinda how Aura is really Infected Mushroom but "credited" by Zedd...

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh...kinda how Aura is really Infected Mushroom but "credited" by Zedd...

:smh:

Who only credits Zedd?

Inferno
On 1/30/2018 at 2:51 AM, Phlop said:

He let Madonna use BTW on her MDNA tour sooo

Ive seen this theory reiterated on here pretty often and I don't believe it has anything to do with anything because at the end of the day gaga and her team would also have to approve her use of the track. so its not like that falls on him, he just admitted to getting paid for it. and if hes getting paid for it allegedly, then gaga would as well. so i think monsters need to kill this theory already and dig deeper.

Inferno
50 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

Who only credits Zedd?

I never knew Infected Mushroom had anything to do with the track until I listened to her track by track commentary on the album which isn't even widely known of. Then I googled it and found out how they dissed her and all that.

Inferno
On 1/30/2018 at 7:08 PM, Bio said:

His production for Born This Way was way too sloppy, thank God he's gone.

I don't feel like thats his fault so much as Gaga and DJWS. Because Gaga started becoming homies with DJWS around that time and kind of let him take the reigns for the production on the album when Fernando was supposed to be the main producer, which I suspect is the reason for their separation. Gaga became hella close with DJWS and ultimately chose him over Garibay for the future. And imo Fernando has a much cooler hand.

ALGAYDO
On 1/31/2018 at 2:21 AM, Benji said:

The reason Garibay says he made Bloody Mary is because he made the first version (people call this “TFM Demo”) and helped create the version on BTW.  It is more his song that DJWS’.

Isn’t that kinda like saying that Angel Down is more RedOne’s song than Mark Ronson’s because he produced the work tape version or that Paparazzi is more RedOne than Rob because he also produced the demo? Like, no. At the end of the day, Mark’s version of AD and Rob’s version of Paparazzi are the ones that made the final cut, so it’s more THEIR song at the end of the day, no? 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Dukttape said:

Who only credits Zedd?

Lots of people consider it Zedds song....really it's only like 25% lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Eddie A Michael

He’s actually pretty cute. On top of what he’s doing now,  I also wanna find out more about him, like is he dating anybody? Does he have a cat? 

Benji
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Isn’t that kinda like saying that Angel Down is more RedOne’s song than Mark Ronson’s because he produced the work tape version or that Paparazzi is more RedOne than Rob because he also produced the demo? Like, no. At the end of the day, Mark’s version of AD and Rob’s version of Paparazzi are the ones that made the final cut, so it’s more THEIR song at the end of the day, no? 

I'd say Angel Down is more RedOne's than Mark's song... RedOne and Gaga wrote it together :rip:

Dukttape
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Lots of people consider it Zedds song....really it's only like 25% lol

I mean they're credited, that's "lots of people"'s mistake

Dukttape
5 hours ago, Inferno said:

I never knew Infected Mushroom had anything to do with the track until I listened to her track by track commentary on the album which isn't even widely known of. Then I googled it and found out how they dissed her and all that.

They're literally credited as producers and songwriters though. I'm sorry you were mistaken

Archived