3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

, he has next to no power to do that all by himself

Depends on the cue sheet

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, millerkrause said:

What happened to Fernando Garibay?  The last time they worked together was during the recording of "Born This Way" - after producing dozens of songs together, including some of her biggest hits like "Alejandro" & the fan favorite "Dance In The Dark" 

Did Fernando abuse his power/connections with Gaga & she cut him off?  Or have they just grown apart?

Alejandro was RedOne sis

OZmq.gif

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I didn't know about the Madonna thing. That is vile if true.

I think it was also because of changes to the artistic direction. Born This Way's techno noisy sound (which they did together) didn't quite work with the GP and she was more into DJWS' cleaner work. There were also allegations (which I want to believe) about Garibay stealing credit for DJWS' work on BTW and sympathizing with White Shadow, it's possible she decided to pretty much cut off from Garibay.

I think, as well, part of it was that Fernando's bread and butter is pop whereas with BTW she was beginning to get further into EDM. So I think another part of it was that she naturally gravitated towards DJWS because he was more a part of that sound than Fernando was.

Oriane
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Madonna_MDNA_Tour_Fernando_Garibay_BTW_C

1) Gaga would get paid too
2) I think he means "she does whatever she wants, at the end of the day I'm gaining money over that :reductive:"

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Schizophonic

gaga said that producers were like "you´d be nothing without me" ... wonder if this could be him too?

1 hour ago, ARTPOP2 said:

Wasn't it leaked already with Kendrick's verses ? 

https://m.soundcloud.com/bornfameARTPOP/lady-gaga-partynauseous-feat

No gurl no!!! Not that one :cryga:

I need the electronic one, the ARTRAVE version with the sick drop and the siren and the ability it has to make me jump even if I am sad and the turururu tu tu tu, tututu tu tu :firega:

But thanks anyway :kara:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Grigio Guy
2 hours ago, Phlop said:

He let Madonna use BTW on her MDNA tour sooo

2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I didn't know about the Madonna thing. That is vile if true.

I think it was also because of changes to the artistic direction. Born This Way's techno noisy sound (which they did together) didn't quite work with the GP and she was more into DJWS' cleaner work. There were also allegations (which I want to believe) about Garibay stealing credit for DJWS' work on BTW and sympathizing with White Shadow, it's possible she decided to pretty much cut off from Garibay.

2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Madonna_MDNA_Tour_Fernando_Garibay_BTW_C

I think he’s talking about royalties for the use of their song. I imagine it was easy for Madonna to be able to use BTW since they’re both under the same label.

Religion is a product to sell.

derpmonster
10 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

I think he’s talking about royalties for the use of their song. I imagine it was easy for Madonna to be able to use BTW since they’re both under the same label.

Still insensitive considering he was the main producer of BTW. He valued money over his own work's integrity.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No gurl no!!! Not that one :cryga:

I need the electronic one, the ARTRAVE version with the sick drop and the siren and the ability it has to make me jump even if I am sad and the turururu tu tu tu, tututu tu tu :firega:

But thanks anyway :kara:

If it helps, Sia’s Hologram uses the instrumental for the PARTYNAUSEOUS artRAVE version :poot:

Spoiler

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

2 hours ago, Phlop said:

He let Madonna use BTW on her MDNA tour sooo

That wouldn’t have been solely his decision.

There’s really nothing to suggest there’s any bad blood between them. :shrug: Gaga can’t work with every producer forever.

venusfly

Idk what’s with the shade in this thread but the dude has been asking to collaborate with her for a long time; he’s said on at least 3 different occasions since 2015 that he’s reached out to Gaga for a collaboration and she hasn’t responded back yet.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

This look like he was trying to shade madonna but he shaded himself and Gaga :duck:

And as far as I know he made the instrumentals for PARTYNAUSEOUS for the ARTRAVE. Damn that's the only song I want to leak in full...Farhan when? :toofunny:

We have such clear versions of Partynauseous already. why are you still craving for it

Archived