💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Fernando Garibay?

candiedroses

Featured Posts

candiedroses

What happened to Fernando Garibay?  The last time they worked together was during the recording of "Born This Way" - after producing dozens of songs together, including some of her biggest hits and of course, the fan favorite "Dance In The Dark" 

Did Fernando abuse his power/connections with Gaga & she cut him off?  Or have they just grown apart?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

He snatched himself dead after creating such masterpieces :firega: Amnesia :pray::pray::pray:

Now seriously come back :selena:

EDIT reading all of this, actually no :triggered: stay away

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

derpmonster

I didn't know about the Madonna thing. That is vile if true.

I think it was also because of changes to the artistic direction. Born This Way's techno noisy sound (which they did together) didn't quite work with the GP and she was more into DJWS' cleaner work. There were also allegations (which I want to believe) about Garibay stealing credit for DJWS' work on BTW and sympathizing with White Shadow, it's possible she decided to pretty much cut off from Garibay.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Irrelevant
21 minutes ago, Phlop said:

He let Madonna use BTW on her MDNA tour sooo

10 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I didn't know about the Madonna thing. That is vile if true.

Madonna_MDNA_Tour_Fernando_Garibay_BTW_C

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MaybeKermit

didn't he work on Partynauseous? I remember that he posted a video of him editing the instrumental or sth...

+ yes he said sth like 'I don't care about Mdna performing BTW, the only thing I know is it keeps the money coming'

and yeah I think he also claimed he came up with the Bloody Mary instrumental, but it was DJWS's

34 minutes ago, millerkrause said:

What happened to Fernando Garibay?  The last time they worked together was during the recording of "Born This Way" - after producing dozens of songs together, including some of her biggest hits like "Alejandro" & the fan favorite "Dance In The Dark" 

Did Fernando abuse his power/connections with Gaga & she cut him off?  Or have they just grown apart?

They worked together for the artRAVE version of PARTYNAUSEOUS

13 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

What a gold digger :reductive:

Edit: I meant greedy but we’ll never know what’s his relationship with Madge:reductive: 

There's nothing going on between them. It's just LM trying to stir up drama. It's not like he fully owns BTW and only his permission counts for madge to play it in her tour. All he said was that he gets paid every time its played. 

And as other users said, he worked on PARTYNAUSEOUS so there you go. 

17 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

This look like he was trying to shade madonna but he shaded himself and Gaga :duck:

And as far as I know he made the instrumentals for PARTYNAUSEOUS for the ARTRAVE. Damn that's the only song I want to leak in full...Farhan when? :toofunny:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

ryanripley

i mean, gaga and her team would have to give madonna permission to use BTW, he has next to no power to do that all by himself

gaga would also get coins from it too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived