💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you happy with how the Grammys went?

iCpro

Title  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• Absolutely yes!
    • Pretty happy I guess
    • Indifferent
    • Not really no
    • Not at all
    • ABSOLUTELY ****ING NOT

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

MOOD:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

I boycotted this year's show when I found out Ed Sheeran beat Gaga in a category before the show started. 

I already knew where this was going, and I'm glad I didn't bother watching it. :whitney: 

I only read some updates here and there on Twitter. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Anderson123

No. I really didn't mind Gaga losing because I knew Ed had a big year. I wanted Melodrama to take that one Grammy it was nominated for. I don't understand how it did not get included in Pop Vocal Album, it could've easily taken that one. I really don't understand why Coldplay's EP made it and not Lorde. I know they're going political and want to "Do things different" this time so meh.

IAmNotHere1997

How in the f*cking world did Bruno Mars won Everything?? And the Pop categories should be named the Succes categories since that's what they only care about.

1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

Sia spoke for all of us

How ironic it is that this tweet is still applicable 8 years later

I am my Hair.

James Gibson
12 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Sia spoke for all of us

and way before it got even worse.

of course I got disappointed but at least Gaga and the monsters weren't considered like "the losers of the night" because everybody agreeded those winners were terrible by snubbing Kendrick, Lorde, Gaga, Kesha, SZA to reward more bland and safe choices like Sheeran and Mars. Besides the many the technical problems and the  useless performances that could have been easily replaced. So The Grammys were the losers of their own night. And at long term, Gaga's and these many other great snubbed artists' talents are the ones that will be remembered :staymad:

2 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

and way before it got even worse.

of course I got disappointed but at least Gaga and the monsters weren't considered like "the losers of the night" beacuse everybody agreeded those winners were terrible by snubbing Kendrick, Lorde, Gaga, Kesha, SZA to reward more bland and safe choices like Sheeran and Mars. Besides the many the technical problems and the  useless performances that could have been easily replaced. So The Grammys were the losers of their own night. And at long term, Gaga's and these many other great snubbed artists' talents are the ones that will be remembered :staymad:

I don’t think picking Ed Shitran over talent is a safer choice. Now all the fingers are pointed at the Grammys.

I am my Hair.

Archived