news

Gaga loses Best Pop Vocal Album

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

Are u ****ing kidding me?!? Whatever she’s still a winner love u Gaga!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

FrankGutz

Kesha was robbed!!

tumblr_oz93iwFHJU1rrhq0co10_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

MaryJaneHolland

I mean come on... who the hell thinks Ed delivered more and better vocals than Gaga............

This is bs

imnotyourbabe10

It's been 84 Years.gif since I've given an F about awards but this year is messed up.  This is all I have to say:

Any of the pop awards really should have gone to Gaga or Ke$ha this year. Not going to mention that ginger winner's name, here.

tenor.gif?itemid=3974633

Yay for Kendrick and Childish Gambino tonight. My girl/90s crush, Sarah McLachlan--wish you would've won but Tony Bennett is good company, I guess?

And Neil deGrasse Tyson--so happy you were nominated--bring science to the masses! Should have won, too.

Is the Grammy academy (or w/e TF they are called) ran by teenage girls or basic folks that cling to that dude's sappy, uninspired music? [No age shaming intended--taste shaming, yes].

So over the popularity contest that is "Awards Season" :fthis:      :bye: 

My heart broke. I watchet it live and I slept only 1 hour tonight. She deserved it,really!

The worst part is she is not even second, she is last, and this make me absolutely forget about this show from now on!

1 ÷ – Ed Sheeran

2 Kaleidoscope EP – Coldplay

3 Lust for Life – Lana Del Rey

4 Evolve – Imagine Dragons

5 Rainbow – Kesha

6 Joanne – Lady Gaga

:( 

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, chipz said:

My heart broke. I watchet it live and I slept only 1 hour tonight. She deserved it,really!

The worst part is she is not even second, she is last, and this make me absolutely forget about this show from now on!

1 ÷ – Ed Sheeran

5 Rainbow – Kesha

6 Joanne – Lady Gaga

They rank them in order? That's even more ****ed up. 

Well whatever Gaga's the only one I bought a ticket to go see live next week so she's a winner to me. 

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, chipz said:

1 ÷ – Ed Sheeran

5 Rainbow – Kesha

6 Joanne – Lady Gaga

Um what? They never reveal the results, only the winner

Pacify Him

Rolling my eyes. Rainbow is just as bad as Joanne but Gaga put more effort as always in her material so idk how she ever won it 

I’m getting on your nerves

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Cry Baby said:

Rolling my eyes. Rainbow is just as bad as Joanne but Gaga put more effort as always in her material so idk how she ever won it 

Joanne... bad? 

SHE won it?

What kind of drugs are you on?

Pacify Him
22 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Joanne... bad? 

SHE won it?

What kind of drugs are you on?

Rainbow won

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived