Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga loses Best Pop Vocal Album

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Reality

Definitely disappointing, but y'all, this wasn't a surprise. The minute we found out that this category wasn't going to be televised this year, we should have known that it was going to Ed. It wouldn't make sense for them to televise this category when the winner isn't even attending.

If anything, we should be happy that this category wasn't televised. Could you imagine how much worse it could have been if they made us wait only to say that the winner wasn't Gaga? At least with Pop Solo, we may have an indication Gaga is getting it—and hopefully she does.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

I'm literally so pissed. I'm not sure how f*cking Divide deserves it over Joanne or Lust for Life..

Moreso Joanne obviously, but what in the f*ck??? If Million Reasons loses tonight I just, I don't even know tbh 

The Bling

Can I suggest creating the Pissed Reaction? :oprah: Or would I get a WP?

RIP Excuse Me No

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

No wonder Sheeran is boycotting the whole event. I would've accepted Kesha getting the Grammy but as usual. With more income profit comes more awards. Ugh. All about the bling and less about the music

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

i'm ok with gaga losing to kesha (if she does) because praying, like million reasons, is an amazing song. ed sheeran needs to quit music like he said he would 

This was to be expected, I get the feeling Kesha or Gaga is getting pop solo being that it is televised. Stay hopeful peeps. :stalkga:

Florian
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

Joanne was snubed. 

How is Divide a better Pop VOCAL album than Joanne?!?! 

Cancelled

Preach ! Those words should be in the Bible

goldenrealm

If gaga lost all grammy nomination this year,

I hope gaga pull a taylor swift, lost this year Grammy and come out with a killer album next year like 1989

Archived