event

60th GRAMMY Awards

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SarahandAlba said:

Wishing Gaga all the luck in the world tonight!  My daughter and I are hoping to hear Joanne...

Please enjoy my daughter’s video that she made for LG, Joanne, & her own lost loved ones...

https://youtu.be/wOBYOIQmTG0

source.gif

Is this a real life soccer mom moment or is this just another hunty pretending? :excited2: If you are real then I LOVE YOU!!

Edit: just checked your profile I think you are a real mom!!!!! What brought you to this hunty paradise:ladyhaha: 

RAMROD

C’mon, Grammys! Let’s get SICK’NING!! :woot:

Her newsletter also sending out e-mail too!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimblue
17 minutes ago, SarahandAlba said:

Wishing Gaga all the luck in the world tonight!  My daughter and I are hoping to hear Joanne...

Please enjoy my daughter’s video that she made for LG, Joanne, & her own lost loved ones...

https://youtu.be/wOBYOIQmTG0

Oh my! How adorable.:wub:

SarahandAlba
23 minutes ago, Easy said:

source.gif

Is this a real life soccer mom moment or is this just another hunty pretending? :excited2: If you are real then I LOVE YOU!!

Edit: just checked your profile I think you are a real mom!!!!! What brought you to this hunty paradise:ladyhaha: 

Thank u!  That’s really my daughter, she’s a huge Gaga fan, since she was like 8 months old..her bday is next month & she just wants LG to see her video!

sipthistea
4 hours ago, Star said:

Gaga is not winning and I am calling it right now

And who are you? An insider? :ladyhaha:

I think she's going to perform "Joanne" from the circle stage in the middle of the arena.

JWT teas would be great! :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 minute ago, Rifek said:

I think she's going to perform "Joanne" from the circle stage in the middle of the arena.

INB4: 'I'm sure there's somebody that are here tonight who are wondering who Joanne is...' and 'Hello gentleman, 1, 2, 3' :triggered:

2 minutes ago, SarahandAlba said:

Thank u!  That’s really my daughter, she’s a huge Gaga fan, since she was like 8 months old..her bday is next month & she just wants LG to see her video!

YASSSSS! Your daughter is really adorable! Stanning talent since 8 months old, that’s soooooo cute :wub: hope @BorisIsHere sees the video one day.

7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

YASSSSS at her surrounded by Tony, Elton, Sting and U2. NNNNNNOOOOO at her not sitting in front row. But an isle seat is a good sign too.

and half mess coz Kesha is in the front row. Is she winning or they think she is the bigger star than Gaga :toofunny:

• HausOfMark pinned this topic
  • Zilla unpinned this topic

Archived