💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Hot Topic responded to Fame perfume plagiarism claims

Fascination

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I've collected perfume for over 15 years and have Chanel, Dior, Mugler, Jean Paul Gautier as well as some low end ones such as Katy Perry's Purr (it was a gift) and Avon to name a few. But Lady Gaga's Fame perfume is the cheapest tackiest one I've ever owned. It's truly awful. 

I remember an interview from The Fame Monster era when she was asked what her perfume would be called and she refused to answer and said "no perfume". I don't think she ever wanted to release a perfume and that would explain why she never promoted the second one. 

However that video she made for the first one is one of the best things she's ever done. 

Back on topic, I doubt she cares if the design has been stolen. I think she's over it and the perfume needs to be treated like a mistake from the past with her previous management when they were using her as a cash cow.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
46 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Wow I didn’t even know that. I wanna buy a few bottles now. :selena:

er8uwnr.gif

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FLOPTINA ACT 2
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Fame the perfume was discontinued they don't manufacture it anymore. So they were apparently legally able to use the shape of bottle.

i now know what my next online purchase will be :lolly:

RAMROD

OK then it is good since legal :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KingRedd
57 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I've collected perfume for over 15 years and have Chanel, Dior, Mugler, Jean Paul Gautier as well as some low end ones such as Katy Perry's Purr (it was a gift) and Avon to name a few. But Lady Gaga's Fame perfume is the cheapest tackiest one I've ever owned. It's truly awful. 

I remember an interview from The Fame Monster era when she was asked what her perfume would be called and she refused to answer and said "no perfume". I don't think she ever wanted to release a perfume and that would explain why she never promoted the second one. 

However that video she made for the first one is one of the best things she's ever done. 

Back on topic, I doubt she cares if the design has been stolen. I think she's over it and the perfume needs to be treated like a mistake from the past with her previous management when they were using her as a cash cow.

That’s new, 

but to most people it smells really good. My mom has two bottles of it and she’s a First Lady of a church and my dads a pastor, yet she wears that blood and semen fragrance out and about. 

May I Read You? 😎

My sister just freaked out, I bought the last 100ml bottle I can find online for her birthday.

But after this I think its over forever 

scallywally
27 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

That’s new, 

but to most people it smells really good. My mom has two bottles of it and she’s a First Lady of a church and my dads a pastor, yet she wears that blood and semen fragrance out and about. 

You do know blood and seamen doesnt have a smell, only a sense of iron (unless people have got funky issues) 

That was a loads of bull, nobody fell for that surely. The bottle was nice, the perfume you could buy for 20p from a market.

RAMROD
Just now, scallywally said:

You do know blood and seamen doesnt have a smell, only a sense of iron (unless people have got funky issues) 

That was a loads of bull, nobody fell for that surely. The bottle was nice, the perfume you could buy for 20p from a market.

Semen have smell. It smells like raw egg. Next time you rub one out, sniff it. :sis:

scallywally
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Semen have smell. It smells like raw egg. Next time you rub one out, sniff it. :sis:

Ill give you a number for a dr. :)

RAMROD
Just now, scallywally said:

Ill give you a number for a dr. :)

No, I'll give you number for some guy ready for hook ups.

scallywally
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

No, I'll give you number for some guy ready for hook ups.

hahaha deal. 

Still doesn't sit right with me. Like someone took their time to design a Lady Gaga perfume bottle, a Lady Gaga distinctive bottle that was just as unique as her. Selling off the design or whatever they did to give it to a store that made the elegance of the bottle disappear by cheaply recreating it makes it look less distinctive and unique. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, Zilla said:

Still doesn't sit right with me. Like someone took their time to design a Lady Gaga perfume bottle, a Lady Gaga distinctive bottle that was just as unique as her. Selling off the design or whatever they did to give it to a store that made the elegance of the bottle disappear by cheaply recreating it makes it look less distinctive and unique. 

Well, that's the definition of plagarism: someone steals, in this case, an idea, a design, and since we root for Gaga we clearly see that stolen design as more cheap, more rushed, less unique as you said.

But I can see Gaga absolutely not caring about it, if she really didn't want to release a perfume in the first place. She maybe would have got backlash from this, for "caring too much about the money" and all the non sense stuff the press can come out with - so she decided to distance herself from all these ideas of her old managment.

Colourful

Archived