Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Americano

I must not be doing something right, since when I change my location to iTunes FR/DE/etc. it's still not hot tracked. Stupid iPhone.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
13 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

When i wake up the video better have 5 million views already and the song top on US Itunes :grr:

When I wake up, she better have 72 billion views and be so high on the charts that she's 0

PanPikus

4,153,508 followers. First single since The Cure. I'm really curious how it's gonna do.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

FRANZGA
36 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Some monsters in the ATRL thread are so annoying. :rip: Thinking this is gonna go top 10 debut and selling at least 110K "cause CTTR did those numbers after GRAMMYs" 

Oh god guys. Please promise me we will never become this delulu. 

the most annoying there WAS also the most annoying here til get banned.

nick4bty
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

the most annoying there WAS also the most annoying here til get banned.

Agreed there's something... not right about that person. The extreme mood swings are just... :selena:

LetsGetHigh
Just now, nick4bty said:

Agreed there's something... not right about that person. The extreme mood swings are just... :selena:

The fact that we all know who. :Skull: 

Arturo
Just now, Americano said:

I can't believe I'm here tracking a new Gaga song. I've had an account on GagaDaily since 2009. :rip:

We’ve lost a lot of people on the way

Shoutout to Luc, jhony (guy that would always meltdown), and Klou (who I still talk to and hang out with in person but doesnt come on here anymore lol)

Americano
Just now, Arturo said:

We’ve lost a lot of people on the way

Shoutout to Luc, jhony (guy that would always meltdown), and Klou (who I still talk to and hang out with in person but doesnt come on here anymore lol)

jhony :rip:

Remember that guy that always was pissed about Gaga's make up and lipstick and hated Tara? I forget his account... 

OT: Joanne is coming

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived