💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Remember whan we tried to break the VEVO record with G.U.Y:ladyhaha:

we almost did that with applause though. We better break it with Bloodpop x gaga :triggered:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
33 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

weren't radio starting to play it when into you was already sent as the 2nd single? :toofunny:

Yup, and then they didn't wanna play either as a result and started playing Side to Side instead. :air:

ViviLittleM
16 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

we almost did that with applause though. We better break it with Bloodpop x gaga :triggered:

the fanbase is not what it was in 2013 tho :(

ArtGagaPop
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

the fanbase is not what it was in 2013 tho :(

Ik, now everyone has given up before she have even released something :triggered:

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Ik, now everyone has given up before she have even released something :triggered:

ikr the ones doing threads on this site about Gaga flopping are the ones who don't help at all lol

ryanripley

its sad how unsupportive gaga's fans have been since ARTPOP when she's given nothing but love 

and then she spent a few years appealing to an older generation who are rarely on social media enough to know if gaga has dropped new music :selena: she could find a way to appeal to the younger generation again

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

ikr the ones doing threads on this site about Gaga flopping are the ones who don't help at all lol

the fact that there are ALOT of people to claim that they never watched/streamed the MR video more then 1 time and then complain over her low youtube views. If you like an artist so much that you are on a site dedicated to her, how hard is it to stream her current single once in a while that takes like 2 sec to start. :triggered:

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

its sad how unsupportive gaga's fans have been since ARTPOP when she's given nothing but love 

She has some of the most ungrateful fans. I saw few ones on twitter that refused to buy Joanne and even to help with the streamings, they only know to complain and hate but yet they call themselves "fans" let's not even start about her tour. This girl has pretty much dedicated her career to them, shared all the love for them and even risked her own health but yet some still sh*ts  on everything she does. I honestly don't understand 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

She has some of the most ungrateful fans. I saw few ones on twitter that refused to buy Joanne and even to help with the streamings, they only know to complain and hate but yet they call themselves "fans" let's not even start about her tour. This girl has pretty much dedicated her career to them, shared all the love for them and even risked her own health but yet some still sh*ts  on everything she does. I honestly don't understand 

their own loss tbh

it makes me glad she's not the type to pander to her fans because she's worried about them leaving her cus they honestly don't deserve her

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Doncho
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Remember whan we tried to break the VEVO record with G.U.Y:ladyhaha:

It had a great amount of views though! Her video power became tragic since John Wayne... so she can still recover with a big budget video

OBEY

I hope Ariana does well because I like her, and because she's a pop girl that released a pop song. We need more pop hits to pave the way for Gaga's next release.

Arturo
8 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Ariana's US Sales Update:

The Way — 2.4M
Baby I — 359K
Right There — 353K
Problem — 3.7M
Break Free — 1.9M
Bang Bang — 3.320M
Love Me Harder — 1.2M
One Last Time — 881K
Focus — 490K
Dangerous Woman — 1.09M
Into You — 744K
Side To Side — 1.1M
Everyday — 140K

is she even at 20 million singles in the U.S? This is barely over 17m. I don't think her album tracks put her much over that.

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

is she even at 20 million singles in the U.S? This is barely over 17m. I don't think her album tracks put her much over that.

tragic

but her streaming numbers are insane so...

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived