ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, LM said:

But she certainly wasn't saying that the difference between being a girl and a woman is being messy on twitter:saladga:

She grew up and matured a lot in the past couple of years judging by her demeanor, we really don’t have to meet eye to eye to know this. 

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

well she wasn't saying it but it's implied and quite obvious she's grown out of that aka maturing :poot:

She'll be messy again:trollga:

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, LM said:

She'll be messy again:trollga:

i doubt it since she's now off the heavy drugs and away from tara :laughga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i doubt it since she's now off the heavy drugs and away from tara :laughga:

She'll find a new hobby:laughga:

4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She grew up and matured a lot in the past couple of years judging by her demeanor, we really don’t have to meet eye to eye to know this. 

You grow up and get more mature all your life as you get new experiences so ofc we don't have to meet eye to eye to know this:selena:

ArtGagaPop

Can't wait for LG6 full of ballads and MR/Joanne kind of videos :firega:

Spoiler

The meltdowns would be gold :ladyhaha:

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

:giveup:

i-can-hear-god-gif-1.gif

Perfect illusion is better then Bad romance, fight me :giveup:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

:giveup:

i-can-hear-god-gif-1.gif

im SHAKING that last part :giveup: 

who made that?

DonnieDarko
21 minutes ago, LM said:

You grow up and get more mature all your life as you get new experiences so ofc we don't have to meet eye to eye to know this:selena:

Yeah, that’s what I’ve said :)

7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she's been working for 10 years non stop minus the hip recovery phase, i wouldn't be surprised if she feels like she's running low on fuel right now

i can agree that, as an example, the MR video was a low point considering how much she loves the song and how many different concepts the performances had but the video resulted in what we got :wtfga:

if she is feeling low on fuel, i personally believe she should stop being so hands on with everything and needing to be the boss, if that makes sense :laughga: maybe her team ought to hire some new talent to just collaborate on concepts so we can one day have our own Lemonade :firega:

7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

tbh the only people who care about who made what in an album cycle is stan twitter, the gp adore beyonce and we all been knew her albums aren't 100% her creations

as long as gaga has the final say, i don't see what the big deal would be plus she's very generous with credit when it's due :shrug:

THANK YOU! This SOOOOO DAMN MUCH! I have been preaching this to all the gworls on here for ages but when it comes from a tenured senior citizen member it makes it more potent so thank you for saying this. :cryga::hug::heart:

Gaga is a visionary mastermind but she needs to let loose of the reins of some things...especially when it comes to visuals. She has too many plates to balance and she needs a few more hands to help her out (imo) and there is NOTHING wrong with that. Like you said as long as she gets to final say on whether or not something is good then that's all that is important. Just allow yourself to open up to more help from different collaborators and still make sure it is signature Gaga by putting ha imput on it.

TheRoof
9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

you'reentitledtoyourwrongopinion.gif :giveup: ,but i think it could have been better with less screams , we will never know :selena:

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

im SHAKING that last part :giveup: 

who made that?

ikr :giveup:

i don't know i just found it on twitter :selena:

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

okay i like you quite a lot so i'm just gunna close my eyes real hard and take an amnesia pill

Babel
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

okay i like you quite a lot so i'm just gunna close my eyes real hard and take an amnesia pill

okay I like you quite a lot so I’m just gonna reply with this so you won’t forget:

PeRfECt IlUssIoN iS bEtTer tHaN bAd rOmANcE :trollga:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived