💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Babel
27 minutes ago, Eddie A Michael said:

But Madonna was A LOT of fun when she was at this age.. I wish Gaga brings back her fun side in the coming era..

Did you attend to the JWT? 

Cause that happened to be one of my favorites nights of my life. She was fire the entire night. 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 hour ago, Eddie A Michael said:

But Madonna was A LOT of fun when she was at this age.. I wish Gaga brings back her fun side in the coming era..

but that's madonna lmao

no 2 people are the same

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Billboard Social 50 #10 Lady Gaga

first top 10 in one year

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Miel
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

tbh the only people who care about who made what in an album cycle is stan twitter, the gp adore beyonce and we all been knew her albums aren't 100% her creations

as long as gaga has the final say, i don't see what the big deal would be plus she's very generous with credit when it's due :shrug:

True. But, I gained a lot of respect for Gaga over the years because she's such a hands on artist.

I wouldn't mind her opening up to more multi-media collaborations, though. She can always continue to direct/co-direct and produce/co-produce, but it'd be cool if she did something new. Like a visual album, or even a mixtape, for example.

3 points in and ready for more

Andreu
6 minutes ago, asana15 said:

ready to be disappointed by Gaga not being in it 

PerfectGUY

I love Kesha's voice.
However in live performances she does that thing that annoys me so much 

Like she does a weird sound with her mouth which is unbearable. Stumbled across that video : SHE DOES IT EVERY SINGLE LINE SHE HAS. LITERALLY. 

Please watch, and tell me what you think

Mister Gaga
21 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

Just realized

Love by Lana Del Rey out-viewed Green Light by Lorde on Youtube

This is quite shocking knowing that Lorde was meant to be a mainstream artist at first and that was her comeback from a big era. 
And Lana really did good with this era. 110M views with Love (without ANY promo, unlike GreenLight) and 95M views for Lust For Life (while Perfect Places has 26M views)...

shook

LFL outsold Melodrama and Halsey's album right?

I don't think she wasn't mature back in the days. Also, stop repeating the year 2010, she was still like that in 2011, 2013 and even during the C2C era. I can't with y'all saying she's different because she's now mature, how do you know that? You probably have never ever talked to her but you come here and say she's so mature now, and wasn't 5 years ago, when she was 27 and was likely older than you are right now. She probably wanted to be "mature":triggered:  during the Joanne era because being messy doesn't really fit the theme of Joanne and the overall era. I bet she'll act very different once she releases LG6, just like she changed with each of her albums

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, LM said:

I don't think she wasn't mature back in the days. Also, stop repeating the year 2010, she was still like that in 2011, 2013 and even during the C2C era. I can't with y'all saying she's different because she's now mature, how do you know that? You probably have never ever talked to her but you come here and say she's so mature now, and wasn't 5 years ago, when she was 27 and was likely older than you are right now. She probably wanted to be "mature":triggered:  during the Joanne era because being messy doesn't really fit the theme of Joanne and the overall era. I bet she'll act very different once she releases LG6, just like she changed with each of her albums

lmao she said it herself in FF2 :poot:

she said during ARTPOP she was a girl who was lost and now she's a woman who's lost plus she talked a lot about the kind of woman she's grown to be and wants to be which pretty much means she's matured

ArtGagaPop

idk why we are arguing this but i just want new music, thats all :poot:
Also "joanne gaga" ----------------------> messy ARTPOP gaga any day 

22 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lmao she said it herself in FF2 :poot:

she said during ARTPOP she was a girl who was lost and now she's a woman who's lost plus she talked a lot about the kind of woman she's grown to be and wants to be which pretty much means she's matured

But she certainly wasn't saying that the difference between being a girl and a woman is being messy on twitter:saladga:

ryanripley
Just now, LM said:

But she certainly wasn't saying that the difference between being a girl and a woman is being messy on twitter:saladga:

well she wasn't saying it but it's implied and quite obvious she's grown out of that aka maturing :poot:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived