ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

bloody g
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

*Million Reasons out streams her entire discography minus one song*

this website still: the fanbase hates the song tho

tumblr_m3kmchOxCx1r93esy.gif

ungrateful c*nts :interestinga: it is one of her best songs and cleaned up her crazy image! If Million Reasons never existed would she even be where she is now? KSHAKSJH :interestinga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

ungrateful c*nts :interestinga: it is one of her best songs and cleaned up her crazy image! If Million Reasons never existed would she even be where she is now? KSHAKSJH :interestinga:

people are saying it's tragic it outstreamed PF but i'd be worried if it wasn't out-streaming 10 year old songs :laughga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RadioIsOurs
15 hours ago, OBEY said:

UK's top 3 on iTunes serves taste :lolly: 

1= Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa - One Kiss

2=Ariana Grande - No Tears Left to Cry

3=Anne-Marie - 2002

Hmmm I'm going have to pass on no. 3 :selena:

TheRoof

the praise :giveup:

DbmG-woVwAAlykE.jpg

jonny5.gif (it better stay that way even  after the movie is out tho :triggered:)

ryanripley
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

the praise :giveup:

DbmG-woVwAAlykE.jpg

jonny5.gif (it better stay that way even  after the movie is out tho :triggered:)

i didn't expect this at all and i admit, hearing the movie was like the 3rd or 4th remake, i thought it was doomed and had no idea why she signed herself onto a project like that instead of something new :giveup: 

please please please let the movie be well received :giveup: idc if it doesn't smash, it just feels amazing to see people actually like gaga :giveup: 

Scathach
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i didn't expect this at all and i admit, hearing the movie was like the 3rd or 4th remake, i thought it was doomed and had no idea why she signed herself onto a project like that instead of something new :giveup: 

please please please let the movie be well received :giveup: idc if it doesn't smash, it just feels amazing to see people actually like gaga :giveup: 

That's probably why LG6 might come early 2019, after ASIB era/award season etc. people will be here for Gaga if they loved the movie. 

ryanripley
Just now, darkness said:

That's probably why LG6 might come early 2019, after ASIB era/award season etc. people will be here for Gaga if they loved the movie. 

the only issue i have with early 2019 is the slap in the face the first leg of Vegas fans will get :giggle: 

OBEY
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Okay french little monster with Free Spotify won't help anymore for the French charts

now only streams from paid accounts will be counted

And it should be like that in the US too :poot: 

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ikr:giveup: , i wasn't expecting good comments at all  , i thought it would be a panned flop cause almost everytime a popstar goes into acting , it ends bad:selena: (cough* Madonna cough*:reductive::madge:) but somehow i always thought gaga has potential if she really tries and it seems that this is the proof.

OBEY

Spotify should simply delete the free version of their streaming service. 

Scathach
Just now, OBEY said:

Spotify should simply dish the free version of their streaming service. 

Some of us are poor :poot:

OBEY

when streaming didn’t exist people were buying songs. I don't see much difference in only allowing Spotify paid users to influence the hot 100. (not talking about youtube ofc).

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived