💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

peformance wise the promo was on point. But yeah they needed to to treat MR on spotify like they did to the cure and have a better plan for the video. I feel like they pushed it to radio but they just ignored the song since the underwelming response to PI. 

I feel like she did the performances for MR just to make it up for the PI mess + I guess she already knew that this will be the last single. Nowadays is totally not like how it used to be a couple of years ago when the performances were the biggest promo for a single, you need much more and the streamings + the radios are like the biggest game changer someone could do for their single 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Spotify Update (21/02):

The Cure: 197.975.012 (+205.411)

Million Reasons: 193.287.913 (+291.994)

Joanne (Piano Version): 2.542.532 (+75.383)

Stargazer

Random thing, but YouTube is merging subscribers & views of VEVO channel and 'personal' channel into an "official artist channel". 

ytm_oac_msa_email_animation_v2_1x.gif

I talked about this here (if u want more infos) : 

Justin Timberlake, Camila etc... already have all there views & subscribers merged into one official account

Gaga still doesn't have it, but that means she's probably at 10M subscribers (9.4M + 950k) :derpga:

ryanripley

but we all know if taylor had done promo, those numbers would be bigger than gaga's :emma:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but we all know if taylor had done promo, those numbers would be bigger than gaga's :emma:

But she didn't so...:poot:
Also gaga didn't do anything for PI or The cure so those numbers would also be higher if gaga did promo so you can't really compare it in that way. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

But she didn't so...:poot:
Also gaga didn't do anything for PI or The cure so those numbers would also be higher if gaga did promo so you can't really compare it in that way. 

true! 

but now i'm bitter about the cure again smh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

true! 

but now i'm bitter about the cure again smh

1 peformance and video and i'm sure it would have ended up top 20 and 2xplat at worst :selena:

ArtGagaPop

I hope she does a lyric video for her next single. They do gather some nice extra streams from people wanting to just look up what the lyrics are. MR has like 20m+ views on youtube from diffrent unofficial lyric video uploads. But she better keep it readable or she can keep it :poot:
giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

1 peformance and video and i'm sure it would have ended up top 20 and 2xplat at worst :selena:

Honestly, I don't think a performance would have helped much. It's just not something Gaga is suited to perform live. She's vocally weak for that song, especially the falsetto, and don't get me started on the mechanical choreo. Her performance at the AMAs didn't resonate with the GP at all.

bloody g
39 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

Random thing, but YouTube is merging subscribers & views of VEVO channel and 'personal' channel into an "official artist channel". 

ytm_oac_msa_email_animation_v2_1x.gif

I talked about this here (if u want more infos) : 

Justin Timberlake, Camila etc... already have all there views & subscribers merged into one official account

Gaga still doesn't have it, but that means she's probably at 10M subscribers (9.4M + 950k) :derpga:

You think the 950k subscribed to Gaga's channel aren't subscribed to her vevo? :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Honestly, I don't think a performance would have helped much. It's just not something Gaga is suited to perform live. She's vocally weak for that song, especially the falsetto, and don't get me started on the mechanical choreo. Her performance at the AMAs didn't resonate with the GP at all.

She could have done it on the piano at the voice. The intro of the Ama peformance is my favorite part of it. 

6 minutes ago, BenG said:

The Cure was one of the best moments of my JWT date. It actually made me appreciate the song more (despite of me not liking it beforehand because of its generic sound).

Live performances overall arent doing that much for songs unless it’s the Grammys or the Super Bowl. Radio and Streaming is what make or break a song these days.

Stargazer
12 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

You think the 950k subscribed to Gaga's channel aren't subscribed to her vevo? :selena:

We can only hope, but with our luck it'll be 9.9M :poot:

Can they combine videos while they're at it as well. We need GUY to have the 130m+ it deserves... 

Spoiler

Oh, and Telephone too :bon:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived