news

New music still to come! #2018RadioIsOurs

Rifek

Featured Posts

Opulence
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the tour ends in feb and she has until august when asib promo will start

she can easily start a new era before or after the movie and tour during vegas

she can't start vegas without new music and then totally change the setlist after a couple of months

She has enough known songs to do vegas without new music, its a residency not new album promo. People in vegas aren't there to see a set list of new album songs.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Opulence said:

She has enough known songs to do vegas without new music, its a residency not new album promo. People in vegas aren't there to see a set list of new album songs.

Yeah, but she posted about the brand new show & era on IG:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ryanripley
Just now, Opulence said:

but they are :ladyhaha: it needs new music or its just JWT 2.0, its needs to be a setlist with enough new music so it can last until 2020 cus her latest album will already be 2 years old by that time and that's meant to last for another 2 years? :laughga: that's just a bad move

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Green Detox

Dancin' In Circles (Tap Down Those Boots While I Beat Around) [Piano Version] COME THRUUUU

You want a new era right after this one? Gaga deserves some time to herself too. I think the new music is coming around April at least.

DoremonLove

Is it necessary that it should be whole new era cant she put out 2 or 3 songs :giggle: or an ep 

How can anoyone not love gaga

thehanyo
5 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Is it necessary that it should be whole new era cant she put out 2 or 3 songs :giggle: or an ep 

I agree. Not everyone is buying into the album cycle thing these days. Keep putting out singles until one is a hit, and then build an album around that track's sound.

DoremonLove
6 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

I agree. Not everyone is buying into the album cycle thing these days. Keep putting out singles until one is a hit, and then build an album around that track's sound.

Exactly a good bop with MV and promotion. Something like this would be amazing after her tour ends n she takes some rest.

How can anoyone not love gaga

NewUsername

Am I the only one that's a bit sad about the "LG vocal. Me piano"?
Why didn't Gaga play the piano herself?

8 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Am I the only one that's a bit sad about the "LG vocal. Me piano"?
Why didn't Gaga play the piano herself?

Cuz Mark was better? :stalkga:

Gaga is a good pianist but I think when it comes to a song recording it's better when someone other play it. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived