Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New music still to come! #2018RadioIsOurs

Rifek

Featured Posts

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

yoo there is NO LG6 in 2018, she can‘t just release a ballad off her latest album + a soundtrack for a movie + a lead single of a new album in one year... :saladga: stop getting hypes through hashtags and „hints“ did y‘all forget about #GagaInSpace2015? :laughga: 

she can actually do all of that since we won't be hearing the soundtrack until late august/october so :bye: 

there's a LOT of time for new music :bye: 

gaga in space is a total reach here :bye: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
15 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

yoo there is NO LG6 in 2018, she can‘t just release a ballad off her latest album + a soundtrack for a movie + a lead single of a new album in one year... :saladga: stop getting hypes through hashtags and „hints“ did y‘all forget about #GagaInSpace2015? :laughga: 

Gaga in space would've been a thing if the ship didn't crush tho. There's nothing crushing right now. She's LITERALLY ON TOP.

I know Gaga didn't release a lot of albums the past few years, but that doesn't mean she won't do it in the future. I actually think she is in the best place in her career/life since forever. She loves making music again, so I won't be surprised if she would drop LG6 this year. But I won't get my hopes up for now.

SHALLOW

So here's the thing. I believe a new album might be coming this year but i don't see how could she possibly make a big era out of it, cause first of all, she need to rest after the JWT, she's human after all, and also wouldn't The new Era interfere with ASIB at some point? Remember that Gaga creates a character for all her Eras and this takes time.I think that a small era or just the release of some new singles might be the thing we're waiting for.

MarcusBones

What’s with the phlops in this fan base who ignore the fact that her own producers are saying we’re getting LG6 this year or at least the start of the era...

People are hyping ASIB soundtrack as it’s going to be this big grandiose thing with it’s own tour and visuals as if it’s an actual era. It’s just a damn soundtrack- I’m sure she’ll want people to focus more on the film even if it’s a quote-unquote “musical” :saladga: if anything she’ll promote the ASIB soundtrack more during Oscar season 2019 to push for winning a Best Original Song award.

:triggered: it’s literally annoying as hell

29 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

What’s with the phlops in this fan base who ignore the fact that her own producers are saying we’re getting LG6 this year or at least the start of the era...

People are hyping ASIB soundtrack as it’s going to be this big grandiose thing with it’s own tour and visuals as if it’s an actual era. It’s just a damn soundtrack- I’m sure she’ll want people to focus more on the film even if it’s a quote-unquote “musical” :saladga: if anything she’ll promote the ASIB soundtrack more during Oscar season 2019 to push for winning a Best Original Song award.

:triggered: it’s literally annoying as hell

we've been conditioned to be deprived of getting music from her for so long that they can't fathom her putting out both an album and a soundtrack in the same year 

FGGrayson

OMG, That's good news :giveup:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, Opulence said:

I don’t get why people don’t understand that 2018 is ASIB!!! It’s a full soundtrack, a massive project for Gaga and will be the main focus this year. No new era til 2019

giphy.gif

We’ll see in a few weeks :trollga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Opulence
13 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she can actually do all of that since we won't be hearing the soundtrack until late august/october so :bye: 

there's a LOT of time for new music :bye: 

gaga in space is a total reach here :bye: 

She still has a tour to finish, then Vegas to plan, we are not getting a new era this year. If we did it would be a short, rushed one anyway so it’s good we are not. New music era in 2019, trust me 

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Opulence said:

She still has a tour to finish, then Vegas to plan, we are not getting a new era this year. If we did it would be a short, rushed one anyway so it’s good we are not. New music era in 2019, trust me 

the tour ends in feb and she has until august when asib promo will start

she can easily start a new era before or after the movie and tour during vegas

she can't start vegas without new music and then totally change the setlist after a couple of months

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived