❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, gagagoogoose said:

My body can't handle all these new announcements 

giphy.gif 

Your profile pics never fail to impress.

Iconic.

Opulence

I don’t get why people don’t understand that 2018 is ASIB!!! It’s a full soundtrack, a massive project for Gaga and will be the main focus this year. No new era til 2019

Phaye Monster
6 minutes ago, Opulence said:

I don’t get why people don’t understand that 2018 is ASIB!!! It’s a full soundtrack, a massive project for Gaga and will be the main focus this year. No new era til 2019

The soundtrack is already finished (and has been for a while). Gaga can make an entire album in a short amount of time, so I don’t see why she can’t start a new era. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

luftikuzzz
15 minutes ago, Opulence said:

I don’t get why people don’t understand that ASIB is way too overhyped in this fanbase! Her main focus will be LG6 and the residency :triggered:

33 minutes ago, Opulence said:

No way lol, the vegas residency is an even bigger project for her this year and there's no way that tour will succeed if the only new songs are from the soundtrack to ASIB :laughga:

Just now, Tresor said:

No way lol, the vegas residency is an even bigger project for her this year and there's no way that tour will succeed if the only new songs are from the soundtrack to ASIB :laughga:

This + she posted it herself on IG that Vegas Residency = brand new era.

I'm sure they won't pay any attention to ASIB.

It's just a soundtrack tbh. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

highbythebeach
26 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

so I don’t see why she can’t start a new era. 

17 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

I don’t get why people don’t understand that ASIB is way too overhyped in this fanbase! Her main focus will be LG6 and the residency :triggered:

Y'all this a big deal for Gaga, it's her first starting role in a move! Do y'all really think Gaga would go and promote something else at the same time as a whole movie? And she hasn't released an album without a tour and she just did JWT so I just think it's unlikely for anything other than ASIB this year, maybe one or two single. That's just my opinion.

Anderson123

Inb4 December 31st release date. If they plan to release something in November or December, they should say 2019 instead. :trollga:

LateToCult
6 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

Knowing our luck it will be released in the last quarter of 2018 :ladyhaha:

Girl, with our luck it’ll be Joanne 2.0 in the last quarter of 2018. :ladyhaha:

BABYL0N

yoo there is NO LG6 in 2018, she can‘t just release a ballad off her latest album + a soundtrack for a movie + a lead single of a new album in one year... :saladga: stop getting hypes through hashtags and „hints“ did y‘all forget about #GagaInSpace2015? :laughga: 

6 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

Knowing our luck it will be released in the last quarter of 2018 :ladyhaha:

THIS! Probably right before the residency.

ryanripley
6 hours ago, Mythos said:

Guys, don't get your hopes up, it's just gonna be ASIB Soundtrack. 

IT'S NOT

HE'S NOT A PART OF THAT TEAM

K5BjJGwodZdmzSg3dbYhg_hcjLp_m3YFOkgkY6fm

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived