đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Met Gaga tonight

Noah

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, Helxig said:

This is the shortest and most to-the-point recollection of meeting Gaga that I've ever seen a stan write out :wtfga:

Usually it's 100 paragraphs of "my day started with a bowl of my favourite rice bran cereal and low fat soy milk. As I hungrily devoured my every day breakfast I had no idea that I would be meeting my idol in approximately 13 hours and 52 minutes," complete with an introduction, body paragraphs with supporting evidence, a conclusion that links to the introduction, double spacing, 12 pt font, and all sources cited in correct APA format.

This is soooo accurate :laughga::laughga::laughga:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
23 hours ago, Noah said:

Her Song 'Hair', she also says that she sat on BTW for a while now and really appreciates it more now.

Born This Way is her best album. Glad she recognizes it. 

Ugh what a queen. :giveup:

DeanSummer
On 26.1.2018 at 12:49 AM, ryanripley said:

how is it unfair?

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

I worked so hard to buy this ticket and didn't have any holiday etc and now someone spills all the details  - how would that feel to you. ( Don't come at me with the fact that not everyone will have the chance to ! )

It would have been okay to write superficial about the experience but not share the unique experience with the world...

Even the security said one of the reasons why we have to leave the phones outside is because it should be OUR moment.

DS

Archived