đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Met Gaga tonight

Noah

Featured Posts

not ALICE
1 minute ago, Spock said:

How was it set up? Do you each get to talk to her? Mine is next week and I wan't to be prepared because if I think about it on the spot it's going to be a mess

So jealous, you rich bish :trollga:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

It’s like a press conference 

everyone can ask one or multiple questions, it’s up to you to ask. Most were too shy

ohhh okok thanks! That sounds quite cool. Not everybody spoke then?

who will love me when the night is over

10 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think she just didn't appreciate it as much. 

I find that interesting. I wonder if it means she just appreciates it more than ever, or if she didn't care for it as much as she made it out to be.

2 minutes ago, Michael Bex said:

So jealous, you rich bish :trollga:

I got a huge tax refund a few weeks before :selena: 

who will love me when the night is over

Just now, Spock said:

ohhh okok thanks! That sounds quite cool. Not everybody spoke then?

Nope. Only like 8/23

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Aww :( I hope she wins at least one. I guess she’s trying not to get her hopes up but imagine her reaction if she wins!

53 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think she just didn't appreciate it as much. 

That's surprising tbh considering how many lives that album has touched and saved (including mine) :blush:

angels forever, forever angels

Princess Stache
1 hour ago, Noah said:

She also said she doesn't think she'll win at the Grammys but will attend cause Joanne can't.

I hope the recording academy proves her wrong to make her the happiest woman alive.

1 hour ago, Doot said:

I find that interesting. I wonder if it means she just appreciates it more than ever, or if she didn't care for it as much as she made it out to be.

56 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

That's surprising tbh considering how many lives that album has touched and saved (including mine) :blush:

I wonder if the 2012 backlash/hip incident/label pressure might have soured her love for the album for some time. Hmm.

3 points in and ready for more

moonsago
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I don’t think it’s the second part of your comment. I can relate to that in some way because as an artist myself I am never really happy with anything that I do and I always push myself and don’t necesarelly appreciate my progress and work at the time being but sometimes looking back on things I get a sense of pride and realise that hey maybe that was actually something really good, something special and I think that’s what she means too. She loved and believed in that album because come on, she promoted and worked so hard for it and seemed always in every interview so passionated about it, you just can’t fake it like that and for that long but she was ambitious and constantly trying to be her best which got in the way of seeing things as we all do ( that born this way is just incredible ) because I also remember she once said when asked if she would change something about her past songs that she always notices things after and would make changes. She’s a perfectionist. 

MercifulAir

She's so humble! God bless her heart I wanna cry just at how beautiful her spirit is! Ugh **** my life I'm actually crying now. 

I think it means she's going to try to be more commercial with her next album and be popular again like she was during the BTW era. Hair could mean she's going to target a younger demo. 

I think the Super Bowl and the positive reaction to it convinced her without a doubt that she needs to get back to just being entertaining.

7 hours ago, Noah said:

She also said that she listens to 'Hair' a LOT lately and that she's still trying to perfect her craft of Piano and that she's still learning to play more and more etc. 

Hair + Hair = LG6 title confirmed = Death March

:stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Admin changed the title to Met Gaga tonight

Archived