💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My new song "Handcuff"

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 minutes ago, Lj Tyson Kimbley said:

Sounds great!! I hope you can get into a huge studio one day :golfclap: if this is what you do with minimal equipment imagine what you can do with everything! :firega:

Man this is my biggest dream and I'm planning to take 1 year off to focus on my music once I got my law diploma at University... I'm coming for your wigs in 2022 lmao. Anyway thank your for your support, it's always pleasant to hear those things especially when you start from the bottom and that there's not much people who cares about your work. 

giphy.gif

migamiga

CTTR was found in a ditch :sis:

I like the verses and love the melodic build in the pre choruses. I just wish the chorus was bigger/hookier (but that's just a personal preference), but your production is amazing as always :golfclap:

NIGHTCRAWLER
22 minutes ago, F AM E said:

CTTR was found in a ditch :sis:

I like the verses and love the melodic build in the pre choruses. I just wish the chorus was bigger/hookier (but that's just a personal preference), but your production is amazing as always :golfclap:

thank you your words mean a lot to me!!! Can't wait to finish the production of your song! I'm here for you anyway! 

giphy.gif

NIGHTCRAWLER
46 minutes ago, Sailor said:

It's good, but the autotune is really obvious. :laughga:

Hahah I'm so used to use it that I barely hear it now, that might be why I put that much autotune on my voice (also because I swear it sounds better). Anyway if someone is really curious to hear how my voice sounds like without any autotune I'll upload a song with no autotune on it. However thank you!!!!! :kara:

Night, I love this. . . . just. :heart: 

I like how playful, but still pretty laid back it sounds. How the tempo changes, and intergalactic it sounds. An adventure what. WHAT. It's like Sailor Moon disguised herself as a classy stripper on a mission as a spy to shoot some intergalactic animal poachers connected while caught off guard.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 hours ago, Vodka said:

Night, I love this. . . . just. :heart: 

I like how playful, but still pretty laid back it sounds. How the tempo changes, and intergalactic it sounds. An adventure what. WHAT. It's like Sailor Moon disguised herself as a classy stripper on a mission as a spy to shoot some intergalactic animal poachers connected while caught off guard.

Oh I'm so glad you could picture so many things in your mind through my song!! Thank you a lot for being here :kara:

9 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Oh I'm so glad you could picture so many things in your mind through my song!! Thank you a lot for being here :kara:

Np Night, np!

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived