💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UK tickets unavailable (but not sold out)?

GagaBurnedMyWig

Featured Posts

GagaBurnedMyWig
1 minute ago, Halle said:

Oh that's understandable! Thanks!

I'm only going to the Berlin date so it's all fine for me anyway. 

It does however look weird that there are far more seats available on eventim.de than on TM (the Berlin show for example)...

Also, if I was to buy tickets from someone else, but with their name on it, how would that work when I go to the arena, can someone explain??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phillipaf
Just now, Halle said:

Oh that's understandable! Thanks!

I'm only going to the Berlin date so it's all fine for me anyway. 

It does however look weird that there are far more seats available on eventim.de than on TM (the Berlin show for example)...

That's usually because here in Germany eventim is the main force when it comes to selling tickets. Eventhough Ticketmaster sponsored (at least the US leg of) the tour, eventim has individual partnerships with German arenas and are therefore "allowed" to sell more tickets than their rivals. (at least thats how it was back in 2015 when I did an internship at the Arena in cologne)

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

Also, if I was to buy tickets from someone else, but with their name on it, how would that work when I go to the arena, can someone explain??

If it's a physical ticket they don't have a name on.

GagaBurnedMyWig
7 minutes ago, phillipaf said:

They always/often put tickets as "no longer on sale", if they are not able to ship it in time for the concert. That doesn't mean it's sold out. Try your luck at the register at the arena the same evening.

Wait, but if that was true why is ticketmaster still selling seated tickets for the 4th, it appears certain packages aren't available, even though they were abundant in supply like days ago...

venusfly
3 minutes ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

Wait, but if that was true why is ticketmaster still selling seated tickets for the 4th, it appears certain packages aren't available, even though they were abundant in supply like days ago...

It looks like CTM tickets have been withdrawn for all UK dates, might be a mistake

GagaBurnedMyWig
29 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I hope this doesn’t mean she’s postponing/cancelling:ohno: I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks. I hope she’s ok. 

Try the website again tomorrow. If it still says unavailable you can always call the O2 arena. They’re quite helpful. 

Would buying a ticket from another person complicate things at all at the arena, especially if it's purchased in their name?

Saint Laurent
Just now, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

Would buying a ticket from another person complicate things at all at the arena, especially if it's purchased in their name?

7 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

If it's a physical ticket they don't have a name on.

:triggered::triggered::triggered: take 2

GagaBurnedMyWig
Just now, Venusfly said:

It looks like CTM tickets have been withdrawn for all UK dates, might be a mistake

How is ticketmaster f**king up on this scale...

GagaBurnedMyWig
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

:triggered::triggered::triggered: take 2

I saw tickets on eBay with another woman's name on them. Why would she be selling if you can't use them?

Saint Laurent
Just now, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

I saw tickets on eBay with another woman's name on them. Why would she be selling if you can't use them?

It's probably the receipt. When you buy a ticket and it arrives in the post you get the actual ticket and another ticket, which acts as a receipt; you only need the former (which doesn't have a name on) for entry.

GagaBurnedMyWig
2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

It's probably the receipt. When you buy a ticket and it arrives in the post you get the actual ticket and another ticket, which acts as a receipt; you only need the former (which doesn't have a name on) for entry.

Yep, you're right, I see that now. She's selling two, but I contacted her to ask if I can buy just one; better than having one person buy your tickets than nobody at all, right?

GagaBurnedMyWig

UPDATE: Likely to purchase one from an eBay seller for ÂŁ235, original tickets were ÂŁ201. Should I?

1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

I hope this doesn’t mean she’s postponing/cancelling:ohno: I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks. I hope she’s ok. 

Try the website again tomorrow. If it still says unavailable you can always call the O2 arena. They’re quite helpful. 

Agree. O2 is very helpful. Have called several times over the years and was always a pleasant experience. Side note: I called because I  could never tell which seat number or row was closet to the stage (The runway)  Person on the phone got out a seating chart and looked it up for me. 

GagaBurnedMyWig
1 hour ago, Saint Laurent said:

Will they accept the tickets for the older dates?

RAMROD

Don’t buy from ebay if you can, try stubhub, seatgeek, and such!!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived