Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Quavo tweet using the word Fa***** resurfaces

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I better not see any 

(feat. Quavo)s on my pop girls songs going forward. We've heard rumblings but this is legit proof. And it was 2012, its not like times were different. America was woke then about it.

Poor Iggy is gonna get canceled AGAIN.

No, America was not woke then lol. Society has moved very forward since 2012. Let's remember this was only about a year after Gaga got backlash for BTW. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Aren’t you usually anti-whataboutism 

I’m calling out the hypocrisy and anti black sentiment in this website. What quavo and offset did was WRONG but so is what gaga did

i am, in no way, defending quavo and offset but I ain’t gonna call them trash and be low key racist like the majority of people here 

ChromaticaPunk

Lol at everyone saying it doesn't mean anything because it's 5 years ago. I wouldn't of used the word 5 years ago.

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Gay said:

Yes I am a troll. Thanks for trying to silence me and ridicule me

everybody here is calling quavo trash because he used the f word a million years ago but where was everyone when Gaga did Coachella and Urban Outfitters? How many people called her trash? Why is it that people only call trash black people here in this website? 

Anyways I don’t care what you have to say 

They don’t though. That is a false statement. Stay mad.

oh my god, you are all so soured about everything

i can perfectly find the pathetic mess in this, for puberty fagg*t just means lame, I mean cmon, its meaningless, we have all used such slurs to seem cool when we were 12.

SJW attacking in tres, dos, uno... 

Scathach
10 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

oh my god, you are all so soured about everything

i can perfectly find the pathetic mess in this, for puberty fagg*t just means lame, I mean cmon, its meaningless, we have all used such slurs to seem cool when we were 12.

SJW attacking in tres, dos, uno... 

He was 20 years old. And he refused drag queens on SNL in 2017. 

And no, not everyone used those slurs even when they were 12 years old. 

Kimblue
23 minutes ago, Gay said:

I’m calling out the hypocrisy and anti black sentiment in this website. What quavo and offset did was WRONG but so is what gaga did

i am, in no way, defending quavo and offset but I ain’t gonna call them trash and be low key racist like the majority of people here 

But black artists did do what Gaga did and nobody is calling them trash.

TeenIdle
22 minutes ago, Gay said:

Just stop omg. Eminem is always dragged on this site for his homophobic remarks. It has nothing to do with race. And stop trying to bring Gaga into this. It sound ridiculous honestly. Should every artist ON EARTH apologize for Coachella? You can't compare someone who has done EVERYTHING in her power to help the LGBT community / rape victims and an obvious homophobe. Even if those were just words, he has done many other controversial statements. 

18 minutes ago, darkness said:

He was 20 years old. And he refused drag queens on SNL in 2017. 

And no, not everyone used those slurs even when they were 12 years old. 

amaai

just a saint

32 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Just stop omg. Eminem is always dragged on this site for his homophobic remarks. It has nothing to do with race. And stop trying to bring Gaga into this. It sound ridiculous honestly. Should every artist ON EARTH apologize for Coachella? You can't compare someone who has done EVERYTHING in her power to help the LGBT community / rape victims and an obvious homophobe. Even if those were just words, he has done many other controversial statements. 

if she had done EVERYTHING in her power to help the lgbt community and rape victims, she wouldn't have performed at coachella and also Urban Outfitters and she wouldn't have collaborated with rapists as recent as 2015. It is very easy to say "I support the lgbt community" while giving money to organizations that support guns and anti lgbt causes 

support doesn't work like that

I know it is hard for you to see cause you a stan but maybe if you take out your stan goggles you can see it  

anyways i'm super close to close my account on here because the views of most people on this website disappoint me 

DiscoHeaven23
44 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

No, America was not woke then lol. Society has moved very forward since 2012. Let's remember this was only about a year after Gaga got backlash for BTW. 

pretty sure the general climate around homosexuality was woke  in 2012 (there will always be those who are against it, but this is in terms of the majority of the population accepting it)

The whole 'revolution' took place between 2009-2011, mostly due to the publicity around lgbt teens committing suicide

"Firework" from 2010 featured men kissing. Kesha had "We R Who We R", released in 2010. It was specifically written because of the lgbt suicides. (Also, When did Born This Way get backlash for being about gays? it was #1 for 6 weeks.) 

Madonna speaking out on Ellen in 2010. 

These are just a few of the things

You can even read this journal from Brigham Young University. The intro states:

Support for civil rights for gays and lesbians has been increasing nationally. Changes in attitudes may be due not only to the influence of younger, more progressive cohorts, but also to the influence of other factors such as education, religious attendance, political identity, and attitudes toward women’s roles. This thesis utilized General Social Survey data from 1977 to 2012 and examined changes in response to attitudinal questions regarding civil rights for gays and lesbians, as well as demographic factors predictive of changing attitudes. Between 1977 and 2012, attitudes became more accepting of civil rights for homosexuals in the United States. Results from multivariate regression models indicate that younger birth cohorts are more accepting of civil rights for gays and lesbians, as are those with higher education. Higher tolerance of non-traditional roles for women is associated with the support of civil rights for gays and lesbians. In addition, religious attendance is negatively associated with acceptance of civil rights for homosexuals, whereas political identity has no association.

The point is, the major shift wasn't between 2012 and now, it happened in the few years prior. Which, in my opinion, makes it even worse that this would be said in 2012 by Quavo, because there was such a movement to accept gay people. 

4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Mess if I ever became famous, I'd delete all social media. :emma: 

Let’s be honest a **** ton of users here wouldn’t be safe if they didn’t deleted their old social media. Willing to be hundreds of them were huge fans of those “blacqueeshia” twitter pages that pretended to be ghetto black girls

Archived