đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Quavo tweet using the word Fa***** resurfaces

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain
5 minutes ago, Gay said:

He’s trash because he’s trash? Weird. I wonder if y’all call gaga trash even tho she has done even worse things than whatever quavo has done 

I mean not releasing ARTPOP Act 2 wasn't cool but let's not get too over the top :triggered:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Gay said:

I mean at least Cardi hasn’t done a video glorifying rape and collaborated w rapists...

you're assuming we're okay with that :triggered:

gaga has the whole THITY era, these people are refusing to apologize and/or making silly excuses

gaga is unrelated to this in every way so please don't go off topic

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DeleteMyAccount

I feel like there are people, who defend Quavo, and have no other facts. There's a lot more to this if you actually understand the complexity of it. It's like some people decide to hear one thing per day. And that's the learning scope for them.

And it's pretty cringe to tell someone who to feel and if they should be offended or not. If you don't think this is a problem, you can educate those who use the words in much worse ways. No? Then stay out of the conversation.

7 minutes ago, Gay said:

I mean at least Cardi hasn’t done a video glorifying rape and collaborated w rapists...

And this is necessary, why? 

as fans I think it was common knowledge by now that Gaga was going through hard times that included depression and mental unstability, and even if I don’t agree with what she did with R Kelly and Terry Richardson, you should know better before calling out the actions of a rape victim herself.

its very easy to point fingers at her, but suddenly there’s an army defending an openly homophonic person? Seriously

LordEnigma

My god, let's get on with this.

IDK, I've been called a ******* left and right but I just don't care anymore.

3 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I mean not releasing ARTPOP Act 2 wasn't cool but let's not get too over the top :triggered:

That’s not the worse she’s done babes 

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you're assuming we're okay with that :triggered:

gaga has the whole THITY era, these people are refusing to apologize and/or making silly excuses

gaga is unrelated to this in every way so please don't go off topic

I mean I never see anybody here call her trash like you freely call quavo and Cardi

and Gaga never apologized either so...

and quavo, offset and Cardi ALL apologized actually 

and I’m not going off topic I’m just asking a question 

1 minute ago, Triggered said:

And this is necessary, why? 

as fans I think it was common knowledge by now that Gaga was going through hard times that included depression and mental unstability, and even if I don’t agree with what she did with R Kelly and Terry Richardson, you should know better before calling out the actions of a rape victim herself.

It is necessary because it is awful that people here keep calling others trash 

and Gaga was friends w terry Richardson ever before the ARTPOP era and how do you know that quavo wasn’t also having a bad time and depression? 

Anyways my issue is that you guys only call trash certain people and that certain people are always black even tho gaga has done worse js

Scathach
9 minutes ago, Gay said:

Cardi B used transphobic slurs and keeps defending homophobic persons.

And the fact that someone whose username his « gay » defends that kind of behavior is the saddest part. 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Gay said:

and Gaga never apologized either so...

you know apologies don't have to literally be "i'm sorry", right?

she's done way more to give back to people than Migos and Cardi so :triggered: and you are going off topic, this thread is about Quavo's controversy and you've decided to randomly inject gaga's past actions 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MonsterOfSpain
3 minutes ago, Gay said:

Anyways my issue is that you guys only call trash certain people and that certain people are always black even tho gaga has done worse js

that plot twist :triggered:

phillipaf

Who the **** cares. Honestly??? He ain't cancelled, he remains famous. Stop giving him or Cardi or Offset promo because of these stupid things.

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Gay said:

So now you’re accusing GGD of being racist because they call people trash? 

People here call everyone of all races trash. 

Examples: Ed Sheeran, The Chainsmokers 

Scathach
1 minute ago, phillipaf said:

Who the **** cares. Honestly??? He ain't cancelled, he remains famous. Stop giving him or Cardi or Offset promo because of these stupid things.

He should be

16 minutes ago, darkness said:

Cardi B used transphobic slurs and keeps defending homophobic persons.

And the fact that someone whose username his « gay » defends that kind of behavior is the saddest part. 

and Gaga did a video glorifying rape. Like for some reason when Cardi apologizes is not valid but when Gaga does is? Only Gaga’s “apologies” are valid. Interesting 

also let’s not forget that Gaga did Coachella and Urban outfitters 2 of the most homophobic organizations in the USA. Did she apologized for that? 

15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you know apologies don't have to literally be "i'm sorry", right?

she's done way more to give back to people than Migos and Cardi so :triggered: and you are going off topic, this thread is about Quavo's controversy and you've decided to randomly inject gaga's past actions 

Yeah only Gaga’s “apologies” are valid and btw she still collaborated with terry Richardson even after tihty 

did she apologized for doing Coachella and Urban Outfitters last year? I’m still waiting 

Archived