Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Soundchecks

Rifek

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

I didn't hear a difference tbh, I don't know what it's supposed to sound like :rip: 

You cannot hear a difference if you are not there, hearing her vocals live. Even when recorded by phones, the compression makes the vocals more clear and "flat" so that they all sound the same in every show, and it seems that they're normally and well equalized.

When something as a livestream is made, the voice you hear isn't the same that can be heard by the crowd: that one is the processed one that "passes" through the speakers from the mic. The one we hear while watching the livestream (or the tour DVD, it's the same thing) is NOT processed, it simply is recored as it "enters" the mic. It is processed later, in the post production of the DVD, or, for the livestream, it was just processed to fit all the rest of the instruments etc. 

My English isn't that good to explain myself better than this, I hope you understand anyway :rip:

Colourful

andy232000

Gaga doesn’t sound check but she probably sends indications on how her mic needs to be set up. She probably determines this during the shows tech rehearsals and then she just copy pastes it into every mic at every arena

papergangstas
5 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

yesterday they did!

we were waiting in the line since 3PM, and we heard Highway Unicorn/John Wayne/Fashion! a couple of times.

I don't know if Gaga was there tho

shook :saladga: I was hoping that she would maybe perform a different song for every european date because our tour was postponed (since she has visuals for 10 or more songs ready that are not on the setlist) but I guess not :madge: 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Catnikko

yesterday they did!

we were waiting in the line since 3PM, and we heard Highway Unicorn/John Wayne/Fashion! a couple of times.

Wait, are you serious? :toofunny: how random

Irrelevant

yesterday they did!

5 hours ago, Rifek said:

I'm shook :cryga:

Before the first show everyone heard DWUW and we were all melt downing :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MonsterOfSpain

yesterday they did!

tumblr_nmkon4ZHWy1ttmjpgo1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Before the first show everyone heard DWUW and we were all melt downing :ladyhaha:

and Judas :giveup:

why can't we have nice things? :cryga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Infinity Wave
56 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

shook :saladga: I was hoping that she would maybe perform a different song for every european date because our tour was postponed (since she has visuals for 10 or more songs ready that are not on the setlist) but I guess not :madge: 

OMG how do we know that??? I want the receipts please! :wtfga::wtfga:

Colourful

papergangstas
11 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Because I’m dumb enough to believe “insiders” and “twitter truthtellers” :madge: One can dream though :laughga:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

You cannot hear a difference if you are not there, hearing her vocals live. Even when recorded by phones, the compression makes the vocals more clear and "flat" so that they all sound the same in every show, and it seems that they're normally and well equalized.

When something as a livestream is made, the voice you hear isn't the same that can be heard by the crowd: that one is the processed one that "passes" through the speakers from the mic. The one we hear while watching the livestream (or the tour DVD, it's the same thing) is NOT processed, it simply is recored as it "enters" the mic. It is processed later, in the post production of the DVD, or, for the livestream, it was just processed to fit all the rest of the instruments etc. 

My English isn't that good to explain myself better than this, I hope you understand anyway :rip:

I meant, I saw her live yesterday and nothing about the vocals bothered me! 

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

tumblr_nmkon4ZHWy1ttmjpgo1_250.gif

I don't have receipts, I didn't even bother recording it cause I knew she wouldn't perform it lollllll

Catnikko
3 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

I'm like 90% certain someone on her team posted somewhere that they programmed 10 extra songs incase she wants to add them to the setlist

it wasn't even from a twitter insider or anything like that 

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

I meant, I saw her live yesterday and nothing about the vocals bothered me! 

Oh but I didn't say that was bothering! I saw her live couple days ago and the vocals didn't bother me at all! 

It's just that the voice was a little bit "distorted", like, different fron what you hear on yt or on tv or on the recored songs or whatever, and not because she was live (I mean not because of the voice itself) but because of the way the amplification works. It just that, I think more time should be spend to program the apmlifiers and Gaga herlesf should try the mic and do the soundcheks.

Glad you loved your JWT as I did, tho!:heart:

Colourful

Irrelevant
4 hours ago, papergangstas said:

Because I’m dumb enough to believe “insiders” and “twitter truthtellers” :madge: One can dream though :laughga:

No it's actually true

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MaybeKermit
11 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Oh but I didn't say that was bothering! I saw her live couple days ago and the vocals didn't bother me at all! 

It's just that the voice was a little bit "distorted", like, different fron what you hear on yt or on tv or on the recored songs or whatever, and not because she was live (I mean not because of the voice itself) but because of the way the amplification works. It just that, I think more time should be spend to program the apmlifiers and Gaga herlesf should try the mic and do the soundcheks.

Glad you loved your JWT as I did, tho!:heart:

Ooooh ok! Now I get what u mean...

The only thing that bothered me was the quality of the big screen tbh lmao

Archived