💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Ariana debut her lead single at the Brit Awards?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Solitaiire
1 minute ago, PeachJug said:

YEA Since she hates America so much

So we're still in 2015? Update yourself please.

PeachJug
3 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

So we're still in 2015? Update yourself please.

angry ariana fan wont take a joke?

your profile is FULL of you being unforgiving 

you said on Offset:

"Wondering how he's gonna try to fix this since when they said homophobic **** they said "thats not what we meant" and basically tried to say we all  took it wrong lmao how u gonna fix this boo? hopefully this just destroys migos because they're trash and we been knew"

on Chris brown:

"why are u showing us a gif of a rat dancing? "

obv your chris brown comment is a joke, like mine is. dont be a hypocrite :)  poor arianator

Solitaiire
Just now, PeachJug said:

angry ariana fan wont take a joke?

your profile is FULL of you being unforgiving 

you said on Offset:

"Wondering how he's gonna try to fix this since when they said homophobic **** they said "thats not what we meant" and basically tried to say we all  took it wrong lmao how u gonna fix this boo? hopefully this just destroys migos because they're trash and we been knew"

on Chris brown:

"why are u showing us a gif of a rat dancing? "

obv your chris brown comment is a joke, like mine is. dont be a hypocrite :)  poor arianator

It's cute you took the time to check my profile ksdhjskdsj keep hating on a talented and more successful person than you. xoxo

giphy.gif

Craven Moorecox

capitalizing on a tragic event would be a bad move. People didn’t die so she can release a single that they’ll never hear :triggered: zdJ1R.gif

PeachJug
1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

It's cute you took the time to check my profile ksdhjskdsj keep hating on a talented and more successful person than you. xoxo

giphy.gif

what? i dont hate ariana LOL, everyone jokes about faux pas (look it up :) ) that celebrities make

and go ahead and change the topic instead of apologizing for your hypocrisy blinded by your love for ariana

is xoxo supposed to hurt me lol

Dangerous Woman was my favorite album released from 2016. Is she putting out an album this year ?

21 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

what? i dont hate ariana LOL, everyone jokes about faux pas (look it up :) ) that celebrities make

and go ahead and change the topic instead of apologizing for your hypocrisy blinded by your love for ariana

is xoxo supposed to hurt me lol

Although to be fair, what @Solitaire said isn't as far as something that should be attacked on a personal level. Not siding anyone here, but you have to admit that was quite petty tbh.

Solitaiire
Just now, Lagg said:

Dangerous Woman was my favorite album released from 2016. Is she putting out an album this year ?

Yes, she is rumored to release her lead single somewhere in February, but she has posted a snippet already of a song in instagram

1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

Yes, she is rumored to release her lead single somewhere in February, but she has posted a snippet already of a song in instagram

Nice. I hope she delivers. This is gonna be a great year for music after all. :D

PeachJug
8 hours ago, Lagg said:

Although to be fair, what @Solitaire said isn't as far as something that should be attacked on a personal level. Not siding anyone here, but you have to admit that was quite petty tbh.

i didnt think so either until i saw the mean jokes he was saying about other artists :saladga:

seems he could dish em but not take em

Born To Slay
14 hours ago, Lagg said:

Nice. I hope she delivers. This is gonna be a great year for music after all. :D

Pop music desperately needs Ariana Grande. 

BloodyJudas

My mother who works for Ariana Grande's mother told me in secret that Ariana will release her lead single in the White House :trollga:The date is yet to be confirmed:firega:

But seriously guys, she'd better release it ASAP cuz' Camila is going strong and is slaying all over!

GypsyVida

No. Because that would be trying to profit off of a tragedy, which in my opinion is not morally right.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Solitaiire
7 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

My mother who works for Ariana Grande's mother told me in secret that Ariana will release her lead single in the White House :trollga:The date is yet to be confirmed:firega:

Wow you have the twitter insiders SHOOK:pray:

Archived