Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi On Being Canceled

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I mentioned ratchetness, do you think Cardi B would be perfect for that "Ratchet" track with Lady Gaga? I think she fits perfectly in it.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

Trump is literally tweeting about bombing North Korea and is putting everyone's life in danger...what Cardi is doing is NOWHERE near that, so I think you need to chill and not take pop culture so seriously :rip: 

Did you forget that Cardi has the nuclear launch codes?

PrvhVfG.gif

DiscoHeaven23
45 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

And this is how the downfall starts...

Bartier Cardi has dropped to #64 on iTunes in the last few days

It has also lost 200K in daily streams on Spotify in the last few days

The backlash beginning?

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Did you forget that Cardi has the nuclear launch codes?

PrvhVfG.gif

well she did bomb nicki's career

PrvhVfG.gif

blackpink
57 minutes ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

Listen, I hate the whole sensitive problematic/SJW culture more than anyone, but she's pretty much defending homophobia at this point.

So people need to instead educate her on her ignorance rather than just trying to cancel her and everyone else that does something problematic.

I’m not saying what she said is right, but I know that she’s just trying to defend her dumb boyfriend when in reality she doesn’t need to be involved with his mess since it’s only making her look bad. 

PlasticHo
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

Saying "You're cancelled" or sh*t like that is so cringe tho.

Especially, with being the first rap solo female number 1 in so long along with the Grammy noms. She won't be a flop, even if she never sells another song.

KingRedd
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Well because Cardi herself has used transphobic and racist terms and tried to justify it by saying she didn't know that the terms she used were bad and it's just the culture she grew up in. Additionally with Offset she used the same excuse. And now she's trying to say that we need to educate people about these behaviors when in reality she doesn't actually care. And there's proof of her ignorance there. In the end, this isn't about words. This is about the ignorance of Cardi and her placing the blame on the communities that own those words and her trying to be a victim.

It's like white people saying that a black person in a monkey sweater is no big deal. These things do matter and reflect in the communities that continue to not care about such derogatory behavior.

That’s the point I was making. Most of everyone on here brushed off the monkey deal seeming it as “not important enough” to be upset about. What’s the difference with this? 

Cardi shouldn’t be blamed for the actions of Offset. If she’s made ignorant comments in the past then I guess everyone be mad. I won’t be upset because this site taught me people only care when it personally affects them. I’m not affected by offset saying queer. 

Edit: Eduaction is the only way to stop such matters. When people said “who cares about monkey being used?” Many members, including yourself educated them as to why is was Insensitive and ignorant to say. Same scenario needs to apply here rather than. “ omg she’s so over. Who even is she? Eww” 

May I Read You? 😎

GagaBurnedMyWig
8 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Especially, with being the first rap solo female number 1 in so long along with the Grammy noms. She won't be a flop, even if she never sells another song.

Off topic, but you kinda look like Perez Hilton in your profile pic, sis, and need we remind you again...

lady-gaga-calls-out-perez-hilton-on-twit

rumours

She literally could have just said:

“I don’t condone the use of that word in that context. I am taking direct action to educate my fiancé about the subject, as he has much to learn in terms of the LGBTQ community. I apologize on his behalf.”

That took me 2 seconds to come up with, and it could have avoided all this messiness. :duck: She is unfortunately endangering her career, as she certainly has a large LGBTQ fan base. 

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

That’s the point I was making. Most of everyone on here brushed off the monkey deal seeming it as “not important enough” to be upset about. What’s the difference with this? 

Cardi shouldn’t be blamed for the actions of Offset. If she’s made ignorant comments in the past then I guess everyone be mad. I won’t be upset because this site taught me people only care when it personally affects them. I’m not affected by offset saying queer. 

For the record, i was appalled that H&M did this and also appalled at how GGD reacted so insensitively to it. I agree that some people here only care when it personally affects them. As for me, I am a white gay man (with some Native American in me) and i care about the monkey situation and this 

Both events are bad, all around. 

I don't think that the issue here is so much about Cardi having to speak out against Offset, it's more about how she's handled the situation. It's been ill-informed and aggressive. I was a stan and now consider myself a fan, and i think its just upsetting to her LGBT fanbase that she's turned out to be not like a Lady Gaga, Kesha or Ariana who will passionately speak out against homophobia

PlasticHo
6 minutes ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

Off topic, but you kinda look like Perez Hilton in your profile pic, sis, and need we remind you again...

lady-gaga-calls-out-perez-hilton-on-twit

Was this an attempt to insult me? Lol

GagaBurnedMyWig
2 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Was this an attempt to insult me? Lol

No. It was what we earthlings call a "joke".

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Cardi please stop, I need to be able to find a new female rapper to Stan, and you’re making it so hard. Don’t nicki/iggy your career before it even starts 

Ok but comparing Nicki's career to Iggy's (god bless her, I love ha) is....interesting 

Archived