💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi On Being Canceled

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

misunderstood

I love her, keep making people mad queen!!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
19 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

For the record, i was appalled that H&M did this and also appalled at how GGD reacted so insensitively to it. I agree that some people here only care when it personally affects them. As for me, I am a white gay man (with some Native American in me) and i care about the monkey situation and this 

Both events are bad, all around. 

I don't think that the issue here is so much about Cardi having to speak out against Offset, it's more about how she's handled the situation. It's been ill-informed and aggressive. I was a stan and now consider myself a fan, and i think its just upsetting to her LGBT fanbase that she's turned out to be not like a Lady Gaga, Kesha or Ariana who will passionately speak out against homophobia

But if someone doesn’t understand LGBT culture why not educate them? What’s with the juvenile “cancellation” no offense to whoever titled the thread, that was directed at the comments. I don’t understand why people would rather just be mad than explain to people why it’s bad. If you’re mad without the intent to educate, it’s just useless noise. 

May I Read You? 😎

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

But if someone doesn’t understand LGBT culture why not educate them? What’s with the juvenile “cancellation” no offense to whoever titled the thread, that was directed at the comments. I don’t understand why people would rather just be mad than explain to people why it’s bad. If you’re mad without the intent to educate, it’s just useless noise. 

I used cancelation as the title because that's the topic lol. People were saying she was cancelled so she responded saying she wasn't cancelled because her credit card wasn't cancelled. 

And yes, educating is a good approach. 

8 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I agree that the best thing to do is educate people. However, it's a goddamn moot point here, because I can't even begin to tell you how highly unlikely it is that Offset and Cardi didn't know that queer was a derogatory term. He knew, put it in his song anyway, and when he received backlash, he tried to backtrack. He even pulled out a goddamn dictionary to defend himself. "Oh, I didn't know it meant gay! hahaha I meant it in its strange/odd definition, even though that doesn't make any contextual sense in the song itself! Oh actually wait!!! I was actually talking about the paparazzi!" Come on it's the biggest load of bollocks. He knew what it meant. 

Cardi defending him saying she didn't know the meaning of the word either is stupid. And then she puts the onus on the LGBT community to educate her and her fiance after he has PURPOSEFULLY used the word in a song? They're grown ass people taking no accountability. Offset's apology was pathetic and she also isn't exactly receptive to people trying to educate her, from the looks of her aggressive/idgaf tweets.

KingRedd
1 hour ago, Liza said:

I agree that the best thing to do is educate people. However, it's a goddamn moot point here, because I can't even begin to tell you how highly unlikely it is that Offset and Cardi didn't know that queer was a derogatory term. He knew, put it in his song anyway, and when he received backlash, he tried to backtrack. He even pulled out a goddamn dictionary to defend himself. "Oh, I didn't know it meant gay! hahaha I meant it in its strange/odd definition, even though that doesn't make any contextual sense in the song itself! Oh actually wait!!! I was actually talking about the paparazzi!" Come on it's the biggest load of bollocks. He knew what it meant. 

Cardi defending him saying she didn't know the meaning of the word either is stupid. And then she puts the onus on the LGBT community to educate her and her fiance after he has PURPOSEFULLY used the word in a song? They're grown ass people taking no accountability. Offset's apology was pathetic and she also isn't exactly receptive to people trying to educate her, from the looks of her aggressive/idgaf tweets.

Then who cares? I totally agree with wat you’re saying but as someone who has experienced pretty much racial and lgbt statements, not everyone will like it. If her and off the charts don’t want to understand then it’s no point in giving her attention. Support those who do. If Cuppcakee got this much suppprt she would a star by now since most people here adore her. Lol 

May I Read You? 😎

6 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Trump is literally tweeting about bombing North Korea and is putting everyone's life in danger...what Cardi is doing is NOWHERE near that, so I think you need to chill and not take pop culture so seriously :rip: 

preach!

7 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

If this Gaga x Cardi rumored collab was a thing, she can forget it. :toofunny: Gaga will Azealia Banks that song like she did in 2013 ffff.

ohh please y'all want to act as if gaga hasn't been messy herself. just last year she was arguing w PoCs and posting damn polls on twitter asking people if trump is a racist 

6 hours ago, Korkira said:

You know, I saw that shady/diva moments of Cardi B and her attitude is almost on the rank of Azealia Banks. That's all I'm going to say.

not even close. cardi is universally regarded as really nice and cool and a ray of light. you tried it tho

FrankGutz

Shes worst than Azealia, at least AB have greaaat music lmao

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

LetsGetHigh
4 hours ago, Gay said:

ohh please y'all want to act as if gaga hasn't been messy herself. just last year she was arguing w PoCs and posting damn polls on twitter asking people if trump is a racist 

1) I love Cardi

2) Gaga was never arguing with PoC, she was asking them what white people can do to help them

3) Is it wrong to make Twitter polls about Trump? dd

This is a far more worse case. 

Queen Gloria

Omg who cares with this whack bitch, I haven't liked her from day one. Her mumbling/bored rap style and her $10 weaves are not entertaining to me..

DOJA CAT
15 hours ago, Computer said:

Queen of shopping with an active card legend.gif

I can’t relate :sharon:

thank u, next

Archived