Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Twitter Tears Troye Sivan on SNL Apart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

hausoffame

I've never really heard his music before, but I bought My My My and The Good Side.  I think they're both solid tunes and he did an excellent job live.  People are way too critical. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

Apart from the sometimes awkward dancing, i dont see what was bad about it tbh? :huh:

I agree but I think that's why people don't like it. I think it looks like he's trying too hard at points but I don't think it's that deserving of the hate :triggered:

ZephyrInTheSky
6 minutes ago, Liza said:

I agree but I think that's why people don't like it. I think it looks like he's trying too hard at points but I don't think it's that deserving of the hate :triggered:

Yeah i think maybe pull back a little on the flailing but then again maybe this is what makes him interesting. Otherwise he would just be standing up there sweating. :poot:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

BloodyJudas

If it were Taylor’s or Katy’s or Timberlakes’s performance, you’d be dragging them to the pits of hell, but since it’s Troye and he’s gay, he’s incredible and out of this world. There’s nothing special about him. Tell you what? His voice is weak, the performance was mediocre, he doesn’t have enough stage presence, his dancing moves were embarrassing and the reason he isn’t as popular as Shawn or Justin Bieber is because he doesn’t have the X factor, nor he has good vocal abilities. Look at Camila Cabello- she has what it takes to put on a great show, he’s far from it, sadly! I cringed at his moves and it’s not my cup of tea. I am a gay man myself and don’t y’all come for me! I am entitled to my own opinion, just like you’re entitled to yours. 

10 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

If it were Taylor’s or Katy’s or Timberlakes’s performance, you’d be dragging them to the pits of hell, but since it’s Troye and he’s gay, he’s incredible and out of this world. There’s nothing special about him. Tell you what? His voice is weak, the performance was mediocre, he doesn’t have enough stage presence, his dancing moves were embarrassing and the reason he isn’t as popular as Shawn or Justin Bieber is because he doesn’t have the X factor, nor he has good vocal abilities. Look at Camila Cabello- she has what it takes to put on a great show, he’s far from it, sadly! I cringed at his moves and it’s not my cup of tea. I am a gay man myself and don’t y’all come for me! I am entitled to my own opinion, just like you’re entitled to yours. 

lmao this is funny because you're not wrong :air:

Laceface

It's not that bad to be fair, we've seen a lot worse.. he's obviously not the strongest vocalist around though & I think the dancing may have impacted on that? I think it's portrayed far better in his MV 

DeleteMyAccount

The same happened with the 1975. I think the viewers just don't like the flamboyant dancing and sexual singing tbh. But that's their opinion.

Adampervez
2 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

If it were Taylor’s or Katy’s or Timberlakes’s performance, you’d be dragging them to the pits of hell, but since it’s Troye and he’s gay, he’s incredible and out of this world. There’s nothing special about him.

THIS. Troye Sivan just isn't as good as you all make him out to be. Every LGBT Instagram or twitter account stating how he was amazing and brilliant and that him on performing SNL is breaking barriers even though his performance was messy af and not special AT ALL shows that he is the EPITOME of white gay male privilege. 

It's an okay performance if you watch it with no context.

but then if you compare to, let's say this one

it looks... a complete mess

Archived