evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

nattuggla
Just now, kvnrp said:

Y'all are saying she shouldn't do it because it's in Russia :neyde:

Y'all remeber this?

In Baku?

:nails:

Where they also killing gays there like in Chechnya?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox
8 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why the **** is everyone happy about this? It would've been great exposure and a potential hit

Rise says Hiiiiiiiiieee:trollga:

Edonis

Wonder if there will be any meltdowns about this? It was never confirmed and yet so many assumed it was fact, so I’m sure there will be some. 

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

I'm not surprised, I never thought she was going to anyway... those were just rumors.

Actually RedOne confirmed it was a thing just it didn't happen because of contract thing x)

I hope she'll keep the things they've done for her album

21 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Y'all are saying she shouldn't do it because it's in Russia :neyde:

Y'all remeber this?

In Baku, Azerbaijan?

:nails:

Former Soviet state....CLOSE ENOUGH :tony:

PanPikus

Disappointed but not surprised :chica:
So not only now, but there will never be a chance for a World Cup song from Gaga :/
Stupid FIFA :neyde:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

nattuggla
14 hours ago, kvnrp said:

No, but how would we know because they essentially have no free press at all:

https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-press/2017/azerbaijan

I am sure the situation in Azerbaijan is bad (homosexuality is a taboo but its action at least not illegal). In Russia the situation is much more dangerous (Gay Propagande Law, hunting down gay people with imprisoning them or even worse) hence we hear more of that compared to Azerbaijan and I would say that Russia also does not have free press at all. 

Imho the situation in Baku was a different one as Gaga picked a song like "Imagine" setting a sign of peace while the World Cup Song Situation would be different as she would promote her own stuff with the intention to get a quick, little and succesful single. I have a bad feeling about it if Gaga throws overboard her beliefs about equality and LGBT rights just to pander FIFA and Russia for fame and success. This isn't what Gaga stands for imho and this would really backfire on her if she would have performed there......

Don't get me wrong I would be so here for a FIFA song with Gaga x RedOne but not under these circumstances.

Archived