Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JT says artists go to Vegas to retire

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan
5 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

He is hungry for hits but it ain’t happening this time round. His latest singles are failing, and have been mercilessly trashed by critics.

He seems to be doing just fine thus far to me as terms as charing compared to... Anyhow, too early and I'm sure this will be yet another successful era for him if he keeps up the momentum. Plus, he's already a legend. No one cares about the critics especially the youth these days lol just stans. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE ****ING KNOWS GAGA IS GOING! EVERYONE KNOWS, ESPECIALLY A FRIEND. JUST LIKE ED KNEW.

PIsses me off Gaga for Superbowl 52 involvement Cancelled I guess.

Gaga loves Justin too... 

Inb4 justin takes down his social media and gaga post an image of them bebind the scenes of 3-Way

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Maybe he knows something we don't :gum:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

If anyone wants to hear it, its at the 27:00 minute mark. Don't do what I did, I had to play the whole half hour interview because I wanted the context. Ugh.

Anyway, its not shade at all. It was brought up by someone else, and the word retirement was brought up by someone else. Either way he's right. The general perception is still as a retirement plan. Britney paved the way for relevant acts to do it. But since then, she has become irrelevant herself. Gaga will be the first to break the mold and be a Vegas act and a relevant act on charts/radio.

And man he looks rough. I don't hate him like others do, and I hate to insult him like that, but he looks pretty bad in this video. It's weird because his voice is still fairly high and youthful sounding, and to hear it coming out of that rough old face is just odd.

GlitterAndGrease

Classic JT...

Anytime his career needs a push he is bashing Britney...

After his first solo single underperformed compared to the Nsync singles he released Cry Me A River directly bashing her in the video and every promo interview.

In 2007 he released What Goes Around which is reportedly about Britney

And now that he needs all the attention he can get for his Superbowl gig he is bashing her again.

Don't worry. It's not about Gaga at all. Justin is just stuck in mid 2002...

Princess Stache
23 hours ago, Ryusei said:

The beginning of a huge shitstorm and the classification of JT into the same folder as Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran and the Chainsmokers :toofunny:

@JT tenor.gif 

Idk why people even hate Sam he never personally said anything bad about gaga so the hate for him over the Oscars needs to stop (not a Stan btw).  Ed and The Chainshitters are still trash.

Ryusei
4 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Idk why people even hate Sam he never personally said anything bad about gaga so the hate for him over the Oscars needs to stop (not a Stan btw).  Ed and The Chainshitters are still trash.

ed didnt say anything bad either... i looked it up again today cause I was curious. Little JumpingToConclusionsters just immediately assumed: GAGA IS DOING THE SUPERBOWL HE IS SHADING GAGA SHADE SHADE. but it's honestly BS

Musery

On 1/19/2018 at 2:08 PM, AlexanderMagno said:

Now that is just stupid. And it's not just because Lady Gaga is there. Nowadays, Vegas is actually where you go to revitalize your career. Celine Dion did that. What he said is so incredibly dated.

In what way is Celine Dion's career revitalized, and how exactly did Vegas have a role in that? It's not like she's getting pop radio airplay for her new music. It's also not like anyone ever stopped liking her old music. 

I'm actually curious about your thoughts. 

AlexanderMagno
8 hours ago, pdaines said:

In what way is Celine Dion's career revitalized, and how exactly did Vegas have a role in that? It's not like she's getting pop radio airplay for her new music. It's also not like anyone ever stopped liking her old music. 

I'm actually curious about your thoughts. 

It's not about radio airplay, it's about status.

Celine's first residency was actually very new to the scene. They built the Colosseum just for her show. There was nothing like this before her. And then, she happened, and her first residency still is the highest grossing concert residency of all time. The type of show she brought to Vegas and the success it had made people start respecting residencies.

20 hours ago, Brian Ryan said:

He seems to be doing just fine thus far to me as terms as charing compared to... Anyhow, too early and I'm sure this will be yet another successful era for him if he keeps up the momentum. Plus, he's already a legend. No one cares about the critics especially the youth these days lol just stans. 

JT is not a legend. :triggered: He's at most king of the forest :bye:

hausoffame

He's too egotistical for my taste. His music is uninspired to me, but I give him credit on the dancing. 

lost in limbo

He always feel the need to bring up Britney every single era. Remember when he went on SNL and talked about taking her virginity almost 10 years after it happened? 

Meanwhile, Britney is getting the LA cash and hasn't even mentioned him nowadays.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

doppelganger
3 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It's not about radio airplay, it's about status.

Celine's first residency was actually very new to the scene. They built the Colosseum just for her show. There was nothing like this before her. And then, she happened, and her first residency still is the highest grossing concert residency of all time. The type of show she brought to Vegas and the success it had made people start respecting residencies.

I agree. Chart relevancy is one thing, but not many artists can pull off a residency and make consistently $20M+ yearly. I'm not a fan of Celine at all, but she's done everything right. 

If I have a criticism of residencies - is that it tends to be a greatest hits kind of concert. I genuinely think Gaga will change this. 

jaXXXon
On 19. jan 2018 at 7:37 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

Doesn't he have some failing singles to promote?

bgMyK.gif

I love Gaga, but JT's Filthy is still Top 10 on iTunes with ZERO promo. At this point, PI was #34. 

The funny part is he's not failing in any way and he's not promoting either :ladyhaha:

Princess Stache
19 hours ago, Ryusei said:

ed didnt say anything bad either... i looked it up again today cause I was curious. Little JumpingToConclusionsters just immediately assumed: GAGA IS DOING THE SUPERBOWL HE IS SHADING GAGA SHADE SHADE. but it's honestly BS

I dislike him as a person though.  He's become pretty arrogant, only writes for the charts, and doesn't bring anything unique to the music industry.  He steals melodies and I don't think he deserves his monumental success or to be the most streamed artist in the world.

Archived