Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry Accused of Stealing Once Again

edgy

Featured Posts

duckworth
2 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

If you google “pink holographic pattern” you’ll get the same looking pattern multiple time, it’s not that original Sebastian  :lolga:

It’s his tho. You can see the consistency of lines and curves in the cover. 

People just can take stuff from artists and think that they can get away with it because they’re bigger. :interestinga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because she has it listed for sale at $35 doesn’t mean she is selling any.

She can’t even sell tour tickets.

If she gave him all the proceeds, he would probably owe her money.

That is a dangerous game to play for someone whose “art” could’ve been generated by a computer program.

myluis617

That is literally his work on that cover. Like match up the pictures and the only difference that they have is that Katy's single cover is blocking the middle of the guys work. She should have paid him cause now it's definitely gonna cost her a lot of money. When she could have paid him like $1000 for his work now who knows how much her gonna get from her. She can afford it though with that overpaying check she got from American Idol.

Runway
9 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

An intern probably found the picture on google and thought nobody would notice. Blame her team, not her. She wasnt probly aware

O rly cos I see a huge ass “KATY PERRY” on top of the stolen artwork :rip: 

That's the second person to come out and complain about her CTTR cover art. :ladyhaha: Karma. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Not some of y'all defending Katy Perry for blatantly taking another artist's work while also dragging Nick Jonas for his single sounding similar to Perfect Illusion ... :triggered:

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, edgy said:

Not some of y'all defending Katy Perry for blatantly taking another artist's work while also dragging Nick Jonas for his single sounding similar to Perfect Illusion ... :triggered:

These hunties will defended any pop divas regardless what they did even if proven they are on the wrong. The bias is real tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanLights

Originality is not something that should even be considered. Its the fact that it's the original picture and it lines up perfectly. Unless this isn't copyrighted, then theres an issue here. 

When I heard “art” I thought they were talking about the drawing in the center, not the colored background :poot:

It's wrong but

1. This probably took 10 minutes to make on Photoshop and this pattern is nowhere near original

2. Since the pattern is so easy to do why not doing it yourself instead of stealing it :deadbanana: Even Katy could have done it herself for free :toofunny: 

GoldenPonyboy
7 hours ago, Runway said:

O rly cos I see a huge ass “KATY PERRY” on top of the stolen artwork :rip: 

U really think she made the artstyle for a remix of her song herself ? She barely writes her own songs she cant be bothered to make this

Economy
18 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

If you google “pink holographic pattern” you’ll get the same looking pattern multiple time, it’s not that original Sebastian  :lolga:

Tbh. Looks like the same colours as a soap bubble 5 years olds blow tbh

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Tbh. Looks like the same colours as a soap bubble 5 years olds blow tbh

I was thinking that :ladyhaha: like I saw the same pattern when my little cousin spilled his bubbles all over the table :trollga:

Archived