• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• Americano

• GHGUY

• Jonathanholland

Khashoggi

Did anyone notice the top of the perfume bottle is in the scan box!

A few did. Was actually thinking of something else. Knowing GaGa. Few pages back someone posted it as well.

Amen Fashion

Is it just me or is it like mega photoshopped. Her nose. Her body. Her tits. It´s just too much. It even looks like a body double. Well :sweat: I love it.

toanythingtaboo

It's black and white in order to highlight the gold. The name and bottle are immediately connected and stand out, which is required because there's a lot going on in the image. The perfume isn't the sole focus of the composition, and because this is an ad for the perfume...it needs to be highlighted somehow.

It's not just Gaga being "dark" for the sake of it. This image wouldn't work as effectively in colour.

HOTRODSGAGA

It's black and white in order to highlight the gold. The name and bottle are immediately connected and stand out, which is required because there's a lot going on in the image. The perfume isn't the sole focus of the composition, and because this is an ad for the perfume...it needs to be highlighted somehow.

It's not just Gaga being "dark" for the sake of it. This image wouldn't work as effectively in colour.

The Perfume is the "First Ever Black Eau De Parfum" I wouldn't have expected anything coloured tbh

BlueVenusian

:nick: finally the blackout is gone. Fame perfume here I come :excited:

hausofaxel

I wish you had linked to something about the brilliant book instead of the awful Jack Black adaptation :noparty:

This. I loved that book when I was little!

Cuntalicious

It's so dark, yet so incredibly s-xy! It's so amazing. Well done Gaga and Steven! :giveup:

mrlemon

I'm hoping for the commercial to be on YouTube and it becomes so popular that scheiße becomes and a hit and she performs it at a big event which raises attention to Marry The Night! Schieße will be 3x platinum and MTN becomes 2x platinum and WW shipments for BTW will be 9 million. :flutter: praying4dis.

OMG that is my dream right there!

SEXY! I wanna know what the concept was though

I bet it is something along the lines of "wear this and men will be all over you."

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Did people honestly expect the print campaign for the first black eau de parfum to be in color? Everybody should have been braced for the B&W ages ago. It's timeless.