Kylie's 'Golden' cover

YSL

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

My favourite Kylie eras are from Impossible Princess (1997) through to Body Language (2003). This includes her Fever (2000)Ā and Light Years (2001) albums. She was so cool and amazing during those years. I just dont find her laterĀ stuff (since 2007ā€™s X) asĀ original (production wise) or as powerful (lyrically)Ā as she used to be. But I still lover her, andĀ I really hope Golden gives us something new we havenā€™t seen or heard before.

I'm excited for Golden as Kylie has a songwriting credit on each song. Therefore, I expect it to be a little more personal than her last few albums.Ā 

AnnTakamaki
9 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Iā€™m so confused. Apparently the entire album leaked already. Poor Kylie. ā˜¹ļø

it leaked ??Ā :wtfga:Ā 

2 hours ago, JamesFox said:

I love her and appreciate her career cause she has some bops, but itā€™s so obvious she has a team telling her what to do. Like the poor girl has not one bit of talent, she is trying to stay relevant and itā€™s like she is going for the Camila vibe (the generic one).Ā 

The camila vibe???!!! What the...we haven't even heard a song from this album, just the leak one and you are already defining the whole vibe of the era???Ā :interestinga:Ā And for what we heard from ONE F*CKING SONG!!! A LEAK SONG!!!Ā SHE IS GOING FOR THE JOANNE VIBE...ok I'm gonna lose my sh*tĀ :madge:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

20 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Have you ever thought about contributing to other threads, rather than literally entering every Kylie thread to be negative and make fun of her?

Ever thought about joining Say Hey instead of bashing anyone who makes a negative comment about her?

RAMROD
39 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Iā€™m so confused. Apparently the entire album leaked already. Poor Kylie. ā˜¹ļø

:oprah:Ā where did you hear this from?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, Ally123 said:

Ever thought about joining Say Hey instead of bashing anyone who makes a negative comment about her?

There's a difference between debating and bashing. I haven't 'bashed' anyone who made a negative comment about her, in fact I've respected peoples opinion. The only time I've debated the point is when you've made uncalled for statements or someone called her talentless, as I strongly disagree with both (as do others).

You don't like her, that's fine. I'm just saying you don't have to go onto every thread with her name and make low comments. Feel free to look in my post history, you'll see I contribute to plenty of threads, not just those about Kylie. The same cannot be said about you, the sad thing is you only come to these threads to spew negativity and make fun of her.Ā 

Archived