new video

Justin Timberlake - Supplies

Stargazer

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra

Somehow I feel it's just a filler track and there will be way better album tracks than this.

He literally dropped it out of nowhere and I'm still living for Filthy (probably I'm the only one but who cares :oprah:). 

Avenues

Judging from what people are saying here and the video itself 

I suggest its his Bon Appetit :laughga:

Ouch, My back hurts.

The Child
3 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

What the f*** though?

1)I am not even a fan of Justin. I don't like the song a lot and I haven't listened to any of his stuff.On the other hand you seem to be biased against him.

2)What good would it do? It would explain your insulting comments towards him.Just because he is a celebrity,it doesn't make it okay to say whatever crap comes to your mind about him that isn't based on facts.

3)It's absolutely OK to dislike the song/Justin in general for whatever reason.Just don't expect people to accept your random comments without explanation.

Well okay let’s start, so first of at all, I think he’s a hypocrite because he wanna act like a “woke” artist yet we’ve never seen him being politician outside of this music video.

Secondly, he has stolen a lot from black music.

Thirdly, what he did to Janet & Britney says a lot about he is towards women.

So I won’t let him tell me you’re still asleep when he’s clearly preaching something he’s not practicing in this specific video.

(The most pathetic thing is that I actually enjoy the song and like the music video, I just wish he wasn’t the one doing it).

3 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

So basically you dont know.

2 hours ago, JohnWayne97 said:

Do u guys know the meaning of hypocrite?? Stop saying sh*t w/ you're not going to justify yourself CRAZYMONSTER WHAT'S GOOD ?

Just read this post. That’s the last time I’m talking about this so don’t bother quoting me.

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

there's been a lot written about how he appropriates black culture to make money and be successful. 

You can read below. 

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a60737/justin-timberlake-cultural-appropriation/

Thanks for this.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
3 minutes ago, Avenues said:

Judging from what people are saying here and the video itself 

I suggest its his Bon Appetit :laughga:

No it’s his Chained To The Rythm :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

:trollga:

Robo Ga

Wtf was that video even about :triggered: and the child at the end... like :excuseu:

🤖⚡️

JohnWayne97

@CrazyMonster ok... I don't agree w/ u, but I respect ur opinion.. if u pay attention to the video, there's a Trump's image behind the "end racism now" quote.. And this says a lot of the politican time now in the USA.. I really don't think that JT is on the wrong side.. 

scallywally

Ughh the songs dreadful, Filthy is way better. Yeah the vid is better for this one (by far esp the message) but the song sounds like an old Justin song with no progression, nothing new. The bridge sounds like its copy/pasted from another (and better song). The message is ruined because of its **** repetitive chorus, its not as clever as it thinks it is. Bey can make a storming political song better.

I was more excited by the first sonically WAY more than this one. Ill get the album based on filthy bit this ones a skipper. 

The vid is beautifully shot though but still not as good as lets say Ghosttown by M.

andy232000

Better than Filthy, but I HATE those “brrr” sounds. It reminds me of Nickis ‘purrr” which I also hate. And those key changes are disgusting. It hurts my ear to listen to such dissonance. It felt completely off place. 

PL key change remains unbothered 

Archived