Justin Timberlake - Supplies

Stargazer

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
48 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Feels like a middle aged man clinging on desperately to relevance by reusing type-instrumentals from the popular black music scene.

Feels forced.

FACTS :golfclap: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

yASSsss

He’s delivering in the visuals department :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Okaaay... The video is pretty cool but the song is just meh 

I just expected more from him, but these two songs are nowhere near his previous work!

i feel like it's just like his previous work, doesn't he always do these cleaned up pop version of hip hop beats and low tempo pop numbers? I've never been into it. But I only listen to his stuff maybe once over when it comes out so I dont really know if i'm right. I just remember always being bored :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Saint Laurent said:

Feels like a middle aged man clinging on desperately to relevance by reusing type-instrumentals from the popular black music scene.

Feels forced.

yeah it could be that, I couldn't place why it felt so cringey and boring. Not to mention I dont get what it's saying. If you have a message....just be explicit these days. 

Lmaoo his purposeful pop era is upon us and omg this song is not catchy and goes nowhere 

Witness is shook :deadbanana:

WTF is this :triggered:

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

The whole era so far is not working for me. It doesn't even come close to any of his previous era :saladga:

TheJoanneJoker

remember back in the day when people listened to the music they liked and ignored the music they disliked instead of wasting energy and time on hating? yeah, me too

thatfoxyfeeling

Why didn’t they do a video like this for Filthy? :saladga: The song is really forgetful, it goes nowhere and I’m kinda confused by the different genre of visuals so far this era.

DiscoHeaven23

If he's gonna sit and watch clips of ****ed up things going on in society, there should also be a TV playing clips of him bashing britney and making fun of her break down. And then another TV showing clips of him throwing Janet under the bus :trollga:

Chromatislaps

the beat is okay...the song however is cringy as fvck...and don't get me started on the fake wokeness of the video...CTTR is shook :lolly: 

Archived