💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Justin Timberlake - Supplies

Stargazer

Featured Posts

Bradley
7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

The “end racism now” makes me laugh, he’s such a hypocrite.

By insinuating that Justin is racist? How? He literally is best friends with Jay-Z and Timbaland and Pharell.

How is he a hypocrite?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

how is he a hypocrite?

How much time do you have ahead of you? I’ll be off topic and I may get a WP then so it’s just not worth it. I think he’s hypocrite and I know why.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Glittertinks

I just can't warm up for the era so far :noparty:

Although its starting to get obvious that he tries to follow some kind of concept. Curious where that will lead us.

The Child
Just now, Bradley said:

By insinuating that Justin is racist? How? He literally is best friends with Jay-Z and Timbaland and Pharell.

Where did I say he was racist? :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bradley
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Where did I say he was racist? :ladyhaha:

Duh? You said that he was a hypocrite.

The Child

The end is just cringeworthy, even Katy Perry did the whole “wake up you’re still asleep” thingy better than him :selena:

The visuals are good and the bridge is the only part I like in the song:duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

The Child
Just now, Bradley said:

Duh? You said that he was a hypocrite.

Yeah I didn’t say he was racist.

Fiona Apple

How much time do you have ahead of you? I’ll be off topic and I may get a WP then so it’s just not worth it. I think he’s hypocrite and I know why.

Well calling someone a hypocrite without even explaining why is a very cheap and pointless thing to do.

As far as I know he has never done/said anything racist :rip: 

The Child
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

Well calling someone a hypocrite without even explaining why is a very cheap and pointless thing to do.

As far as I know he has never done/said anything racist :rip: 

I didn’t say he was racist :selena:

I also don’t want to explain why, what good would it do? You clearly love him and nothing I can say will make you change your mind about him.

Fiona Apple

I didn’t say he was racist :selena:

I also don’t want to explain why, what good would it do? You clearly love him and nothing I can say will make you change your mind about him.

What the f*** though?

1)I am not even a fan of Justin. I don't like the song a lot and I haven't listened to any of his stuff.On the other hand you seem to be biased against him.

2)What good would it do? It would explain your insulting comments towards him.Just because he is a celebrity,it doesn't make it okay to say whatever crap comes to your mind about him that isn't based on facts.

3)It's absolutely OK to dislike the song/Justin in general for whatever reason.Just don't expect people to accept your random comments without explanation.

SEXODUS

Are the videos connected to each other though? Is man of the woods a futuristic alter ego of some sorts or what? :huh: 

GagaMyBlood95

Okaaay... The video is pretty cool but the song is just meh 

I just expected more from him, but these two songs are nowhere near his previous work!

Ryusei

The visuals are great. I'm not a fan of the song tho, then again I've never been a JT fan. I'm indifferent about it, 

Spoiler

the political stuff tho... :selena:  nobody cares if you're political in your music. Just be political outside of music if you wanna bring yourself into it....

Musery

Archived