Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa Posts Photo w/ Ariana Grande

lifeasgeorge

Featured Posts

Solitaiire
Just now, GagaMariaSpears said:

I never said she couldn't have silver hair :triggered:

You said her management was trying to make her look younger which is in no way true.

GagaMariaSpears
Just now, Solitaiire said:

You said her management was trying to make her look younger which is in no way true.

I remember someone bringing up that she always puts her hair in a ponytail to look younger and it made sense, especially considered she looked older a few years ago

Solitaiire
1 minute ago, GagaMariaSpears said:

I remember someone bringing up that she always puts her hair in a ponytail to look younger and it made sense, especially considered she looked older a few years ago

Lol she has mentioned several times before that the reason she wore a ponytail was because in her victorious days she burned her hair off by dyeing it so much. That way she could use extensions and hide the back of her head. Which is why now she uses more hairstyles more frequently, but the ponytail has become her signature.

GagaMariaSpears
Just now, Solitaiire said:

Lol she has mentioned several times before that the reason she wore a ponytail was because in her victorious days she burned her hair off by dyeing it so much. That way she could use extensions and hide the back of her head. Which is why now she uses more hairstyles more frequently, but the ponytail has become her signature.

I'm such a flop Ariana fan I wasn't even aware of this 

tenor.gif?itemid=5094641

Archived