rumor

LEAK:Bloody Mary Stems

Enzo

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari
Just now, SpookyKid said:

yes

you are saying he leaking stuff she doesn't want out makes him a bad person

but I'm 100% sure you've listened to leaked songs, so that doesn't make you better

Forgive Finn the Human. He drinks. He's just tryna be all high and sh!t when we all know hes one of the firsts to download whatever leaked of Gaga's. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RubberHeartt said:

Forgive Finn the Human. He drinks. He's just tryna be all high and sh!t when we all know hes one of the firsts to download whatever leaked of Gaga's. 

I can't with him

He says that Farhan is a maniac and things

But all I see is him being obsessed with Farhunty

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

4 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

She clearly didn't want them to be released. That's why it's a big deal. It's her private property, her decision to have it released just like songs. I mean, you guys can have at it, but that doesn't change the fact that this is just another desperate beg for attention that's highly illegal. Whatever though, she has a great legal team and they'll handle this correctly. :ladyhaha:

Like I said, stems aren't typically released. You don't buy stems like you buy a song, but they're usually released to other producers to remix etc. That's how people typically get their hands on them and that's how they're traded/illegal bought/spread. Technically Gaga doesn't own anything solely, it's Interscope that does (hence why when it comes to legal matters it's not Gaga pushing for them, but the label as they own what she makes so it's their right to go ahead with legal matters). You've probably listened to leaked songs, so that doesn't make you any better honestly. Stems aren't a big deal if it's of a released song, because it's of a song she chose to release. When unreleased stuff gets leaked it's a bigger matter, and feels more violating, as it's a song she chose not to be out there. Stems are literally just the split components of a song she chose to release. Yes it's illegal to share them, but is it violating? No. 

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

My initial reply answered this exactly :toofunny: my initial reply stands- you still tried it sweaty.

by your logic you shouldn't even have Gaga's instrumentals downloaded, since she didn't release them, sweaty.

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, RubberHeartt said:

Yes I download Farhunty's fake ass edited files XD  You caught me.,.,, I'm over :,(

RainingOnMe
Just now, SpookyKid said:

by your logic you shouldn't even have Gaga's instrumentals downloaded, since she didn't release them, sweaty.

B!tch can you read??? I said am I the one flaunting private property as a game for attention??? I don't think so????? :toofunny:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
4 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

She clearly didn't want them to be released. That's why it's a big deal. It's her private property, her decision to have it released just like songs. I mean, you guys can have at it, but that doesn't change the fact that this is just another desperate beg for attention that's highly illegal. Whatever though, she has a great legal team and they'll handle this correctly. :ladyhaha:

But sitting here telling people about it isn’t going to help. You can sit and cry about how her lawyers will be after him and how she’s upset and go on and on and on about it all you want. It’s not going to stop people from downloading them. Like example her in FF2 in the doctors office when she found out Joanne leaked. Like you said it’s a matter between Farhan, Gaga, and her lawyers. None of us. And there’s no way to stop people from downloading them once they’re uoaded so let’s be reasonable and stop crying about what’s Legal or not and leave it for the professionals 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

B!tch can you read??? I said am I the one flaunting private property as a game for attention??? I don't think so????? :toofunny:

Yes, I can read, but you still download and have them, that doesn't make you any better

and

Yes I download Farhunty's fake ass edited files XD  You caught me.,.,, I'm over :,(

if they are edited, why are you so pressed :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

RainingOnMe
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

But sitting here telling people about it isn’t going to help. You can sit and cry about how her lawyers will be after him and how she’s upset and go on and on and on about it all you want. It’s not going to stop people from downloading them. Like example her in FF2 in the doctors office when she found out Joanne leaked. Like you said it’s a matter between Farhan, Gaga, and her lawyers. None of us. And there’s no way to stop people from downloading them once they’re uoaded so let’s be reasonable and stop crying about what’s Legal or not and leave it for the professionals 

But where did I tell you guys not to download it... I literally said have at it... :ladyhaha:

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Yes, I can read, but you still download and have them, that doesn't make you any better

and

if they are edited, why are you so pressed :air: 

Pressed? I honestly don't give two shits if the content is leaked. It's boring ass stems only a handful of people want that not many people can put to use to begin with. It's just funny how he's constantly leaking highly illegal content in the most inappropriate way and you all flock to praise him. It's so sad.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Finn The Human said:

But where did I tell you guys not to download it... I literally said have at it... :ladyhaha:

Okay so let’s leave the legal garb out of it and let Gaga handle it :neyde:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived