Featured Posts

Ryusei
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

i don't believe you. :triggered:

convince yourself :trollga: 

Musery

AlexanderMagno
40 minutes ago, grndmothrmonst said:

Thanks. Appreciate it. The link says Lana’s album spent 300 weeks on the charts.  But where do the other statistics come from?

I saw it from a non-english news website :flop: you can search individually for each album's chart history to confirm.

AlexanderMagno
40 minutes ago, memomemome said:

But the fame is on #12 of all time albums 

But isn't the fame is on top 15 of billboard 200 all time? 

This thread is about most weeks on the chart

Billboard 200 all time is about actual sales + streaming. Anyway, there are specific equations for the Billboard 200 All Time https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-billboard-200-albums

grndmothrmonst
35 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I saw it from a non-english news website :flop: you can search individually for each album's chart history to confirm.

Nvm. I found it. It’s a post on Lana boards on ATRL. And they don’t provide receipts either as far as: most weeks on chart for a female etc.  but good for Lana

gagaisitalian

So deserved.

Even though at this point in her career she has released better albums (Ultraviolence says hello), it's great to see her debut album still selling/streaming so well. Iconic.

peto flex
10 hours ago, grndmothrmonst said:

Thanks. Appreciate it. The link says Lana’s album spent 300 weeks on the charts.  But where do the other statistics come from?

move your ass and google it... lmao

💎💎

Trepadation

Considering how critics bash her (a bit), a remix being her biggest hit :sweat:, & not being highly popular such as the likes of taylor swift, gaga, katy perry, etc, I'm genuinely surprised. What song(s) are keeping it afloat? 

On the other hand, Slay.

FfFfFfFF
16 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Considering how critics bash her (a bit), a remix being her biggest hit :sweat:, & not being highly popular such as the likes of taylor swift, gaga, katy perry, etc, I'm genuinely surprised. What song(s) are keeping it afloat? 

On the other hand, Slay.

I don't think it's because of a certain song. The singles maybe. 

Born To Die, Video Games, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness, Dark Paradise, National Anthem + Off To The Races 

Gagadonna

Her latest stuff is better though, Born to Die is iconic, but too commercial compared to her three previous albums who simply embody the beauty of music at all. 

Archived